Tool [Discontinued] TCCL - Terraria Custom Content Loader

got it to install after removing and reinstall.

does it not work on mounts or something? it went fine on pets and summons and armor so not sure what i'd have done wrong trying to reskin the rabbit

It should work fine.
cool, must be my end, others in the same folder change so must be something besides Mount_Bunny.png to add

edit- definitely isn't working. replacing the xnb chages it, but the png doesn't

edit-
mounts graphic would be replaced with something like "Mount_Minecart.png" or "Mount_Bunny.png" right?

Last edited:
I was wondering, are there any tutorials out there on how to add sound with TCCL? Google gives me basically nothing about wave banks.

Last edited:
You would think so, but The New Zelda Pack (only pack I know of with sound) also has a file called Wave Bank.xnb in the main directory. Plus the OP even says it uses wave banks.

Actually, I'm talking garbage. Just reinstall BOTH terraria and TCCL (make sure to delete the config files as well as TCCL.exe), and everything should work fine.
Sorry Eikester!

Im wondering if u could possibly make an N Terraria compatible version of this, bc im using that more often than vanilla

Here is exactly what happened when I tried installing it. It said it cannot find executable for current release hash. I have a legal version of terraria and I bought it from steam. I do not understand why it will not allow me to download. Is it because I have gameiki? If so I will get rid of that and reinstall terraria in steam. Hope that works.

Here is exactly what happened when I tried installing it. It said it cannot find executable for current release hash. I have a legal version of terraria and I bought it from steam. I do not understand why it will not allow me to download. Is it because I have gameiki? If so I will get rid of that and reinstall terraria in steam. Hope that works.

Yes, it's Gameiki. You need a completely vanilla copy of Terraria from Steam. Verify your game cache to get it.

Back
Top Bottom