[Known Issues]

Displayed info:
- Current encountered boss
- Current occurring event
- Player current biome
- Day/Night (for event and biome only)
- Weapon name
- Weapon damage (with type)
- World name and difficulty (Normal/Expert)
- Health, Mana, Defense (or just "Dead")

- NPC birthday party
- Sandstorm
- Slime Rain
- Old One's Army
- Goblin Invasion
- Frost Legion
- Pirate Invasion
- Martian Madness
- Blood Moon
- Pumpkin Moon
- Frost Moon
- Solar Eclipse
- Celestial moons

- Forest
- Underground
- Cavern
- Ocean
- Mushroom (underground)
- Jungle (bee hive and temple)
- Desert (underground)
- Snow (underground)
- Dungeon
- Hollow (underground)
- Evils (underground)
- Cave (granite, marble, spider)
- Space (floating island, floating lake)
- Underworld
- Meteor
- Town

- King Slime
- Eye of Cthulhu
- Eater of Worlds
- Brain of Cthulhu
- Queen Bee
- Skeletron
- Wall of Flesh
- The Twins
- The Destroyer
- Skeletron Prime
- Plantera
- Golem
- Duke Fishron
- Lunatic Cultist
- Moon Lord

Calamity Mod Addon:
Add special main menu status, biome status, and boss status from Calamity Mod

Latest:
Discord Rich Presence v1.3.2
Github link: here
Direct Download

Last edited:
Much appreciated,
Tho is there any way to have this as a standalone for the vanilla game? Would be nice

hmm... hope someone makes something similar.
Would be pretty cool of the game devs if they add DiscordRP directly to the base game but, dont think this would really happen :sigh:

hmm... hope someone makes something similar.
Would be pretty cool of the game devs if they add DiscordRP directly to the base game but, dont think this would really happen :sigh:
Well, post you're suggestion. You never know, it's might happen. Actually, I really think they will be good for adding it, simply because it seems very promising (And they also use Discord, so that would be fun).

This seems to spam a lot of "SET_ACTIVITY" socket messages when tabbing out of the game and a world is loaded. Seems to be about 2/s

(for when this mod is back in development) Is there a planned feature to show your held weapon in the discord overlay? A class alone is neat, but a weapon would be way cooler to see. Of course, if that's a yes, then would it also be possible to show modded weapons? or is that a bit too complicated to get in to?

(for when this mod is back in development) Is there a planned feature to show your held weapon in the discord overlay? A class alone is neat, but a weapon would be way cooler to see. Of course, if that's a yes, then would it also be possible to show modded weapons? or is that a bit too complicated to get in to?
if it's only name on tooltips ("Terrarian" rather than "Melee") i can do that, but i can't show tha image because discord limiting image for rich presence.

Hey so Great Job on the Entire mod it works super smooth and I Really love it..... I wanted to ask how was it that you where able to do it..... What was your Creation process..... I am wanted to make a Rich Presence for a game that doesn't have it but u don't know where to start

I've a question about an issue I've been having for the past few weeks/months, most of my friends are able to use this mod without problem but when I use it doesn't give the rich presence and just stays at default, any way to fix this?

Great mod, looking forward to the modded support, also i don't think the name of world is really important, maybe you can switch it out for "Exploring (Name of Biome)" or "Challenging (Name of Boss)"

Unfortunately, when I close Terraria with this mod running, it seems to keep Terraria open in the background, and on Discord too.
I have to use task manager to close the background process, otherwise when I try to use Steam to open it, it says 'App already running' or something of the like. Hopefully this gets fixed soon

Back
Top Bottom