tModLoader DiscordRP - Rich Presence for Terraria

Unfortunately, when I close Terraria with this mod running, it seems to keep Terraria open in the background, and on Discord too.
I have to use task manager to close the background process, otherwise when I try to use Steam to open it, it says 'App already running' or something of the like. Hopefully this gets fixed soon
Hmm, how you close your terraria? (through menu, Alt+F4, or exit button at top left)
I might start to update this mod to 0.10.1.15 tModLoader and fixing other issues

Capture.PNG

This happened on the 64bit fork of tmodloader, I think you forgot the 64bit dll :p

Same error as Dradonhunter11. Any chance this mod will ever get patched for 64-Bit Tmodloader? Would be amazing.
Actually in the 64bit discord, you can download the drpc dll and put it in your terraria folder. I belive that will fix it since it work with overhaul. The dll is in #fixed-mods

Actually in the 64bit discord, you can download the drpc dll and put it in your terraria folder. I belive that will fix it since it work with overhaul. The dll is in #fixed-mods

#fixed mods? What is that? I've ran into the same problem as them, and people have only told me to just install the 32bit version of tmodloader instead.

Is there any way to disable some of the presence? I don't want everybody in all of my servers knowing the name of my world. Nevermind about that, I just extracted the mod and changed what it said.

Last edited:
Is it a bug that your players stats don't show up if you're in multiplayer? Or is that just not a feature? Sometimes it shows up.
In multiplayer, the presence is very laggy. I think that is a bug.

I'm glad that this mod is still going well!
Hopefully there'll be some updates to feature modded gameplay on popular mods!

oh and about keeping Terraria open in the background: I think it's fixed!

Back
Top Bottom