tModLoader DiscordRP - Rich Presence for Terraria

I'm having an issue while using the Calamity addon, though that may not necessarily be the problem...

Basically, I get the rich presence while on the main menu, but upon loading the world, I lose it...

do you have both mod on the latest version?
Yep, just check them, both are updated. After 3 hours playtime now, it shows up occassionally, and mostly my buddies can see it more than I do. If I tab out and come back it shows up for a bit then goes away. If I enter new biomes it comes back, then returns to 'tmodloader'

Yep, just check them, both are updated. After 3 hours playtime now, it shows up occassionally, and mostly my buddies can see it more than I do. If I tab out and come back it shows up for a bit then goes away. If I enter new biomes it comes back, then returns to 'tmodloader'
because your friend can see it more than you, it might be your Discord's problem (might be from settings etc.).
and I think Discord Rich Presence might have some problem if your discord (not your terraria) has some connection issues.

having the same issue, when i get into terraria it says that im on the main menu but once i get in the world it goes to saying "playing tModLoader" instead

having the same issue, when i get into terraria it says that im on the main menu but once i get in the world it goes to saying "playing tModLoader" instead
do you use Windows? and do you use original tModLoader or 64 bit one?
I might try to solve this if it's original tModLoader

I'm having the same issue. I think it might be an issue with tModLoader being on steam, since it isn't considered Terraria but rather its own game, not entirely sure though.

I'm having the same issue. I think it might be an issue with tModLoader being on steam, since it isn't considered Terraria but rather its own game, not entirely sure though.
I can't really find a way to reproduce that.
Annotation 2020-06-15 092307.jpg

the only thing that stays being "tModLoader" is the screen share button .-.

@OwenBowen222 @JRMC @uber @Grinjombo
I might just found the cause
some of them:
- you are opening Discord with administrator privilege
- you are using BetterDiscord

So to make DiscordRP showed the status, you should use original Discord and without administrator privilege

I'm still try to find other possible causes though

@OwenBowen222 @JRMC @uber @Grinjombo
I might just found the cause
some of them:
- you are opening Discord with administrator privilege
- you are using BetterDiscord

So to make DiscordRP showed the status, you should use original Discord and without administrator privilege

I'm still try to find other possible causes though
I disabled BetterDiscord and I don't run it as administrator and it still persists. If you do know any other causes let me know, because this mod is pretty cool and I want to use it.

My Discord Rich presence keeps flickering on and off. Like it will show everything then I switch to an empty slot on my hotbar and it will stop working on discord. I don't use BetterDiscord nor have discord with administrative privileges on. Maybe its an only an issue with 64bit tmodloader?

My Discord Rich presence keeps flickering on and off. Like it will show everything then I switch to an empty slot on my hotbar and it will stop working on discord. I don't use BetterDiscord nor have discord with administrative privileges on. Maybe its an only an issue with 64bit tmodloader?
Couldn't be, I'm getting the exact same issue without 64bit.
Unless the steam version is 64bit by default, idk.

hmm, that's a bit strange, if you are on an empty slot, it should be only the small image is missing, not the entire rich presence .-.

i take back what i said, since 32bit is now the official steam version i can actually use discordrp

1.2.2 Update
- Other mod developers now can easily add their mod status
- Reorder priorities for beehive and jungle temple
- Renaming some typo

Back
Top Bottom