Disney Terraria Movie?

Yeah, the trailers fake, or some sort of concept

As for being a movie, with games being massacred when being turned into a movie that doesn't even try to copy the actual aspects, no.

That doesn't even look like terraria at all. Or have.. any terraria content.

Hell if you wanted to you could call it a "Disney Minecraft Movie" or a "Disney Lord of The Rings 2" movie. You could name it whatever you wanted pretty much.

You can make movies about talking animals all day but when it comes to games like terraria, it's just going to be an issue..

I have tried like 12 times to think of a reply that might get the full feeling I am having AND follow form rules....

All I got is "NO!" Reason behind this is simple. Video games are interactive movies are not.

Nope. Video games make terrible, terrible movies because of how different they are.

Strangely enough though, movies make good video games...
Actually, of they had enough help for the storyline from the devs and someone like @Derunih, I think it could be quite good. They should also spend quite a lot of time playing the game (signing up for that job :p), they could make a movie that fits with the game quite well.

Actually, of they had enough help for the storyline from the devs and someone like @Derunih, I think it could be quite good. They should also spend quite a lot of time playing the game (signing up for that job :p), they could make a movie that fits with the game quite well.
The majority of directors and studios that make video game movies haven't either played or heard of the game. That's what causes the disaster

The majority of directors and studios that make video game movies haven't either played or heard of the game. That's what causes the disaster
Thats why I said they should spend quite a bit of time playing it get Terraria veterans and writers to help, so they could make a decent movie.

Back
Top Bottom