Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Both
Operating System
Windows 7
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
when you press the F10 key to display the fps, it is in an elevated or a lower position because of the interface scale, this problem occurred after the game was resetting the interface options such as the edge of the map and the edges of life and mana, and now the fps display is too high upsetting the view or too low without being able to see independent of the ineterface scale, if the scale is less than 100% the fps display goes up, and if the scale is larger than 100% the fps display goes down and fades.when you press the F10 key to display the fps, it is in an elevated or a lower position because of the interface scale, this problem occurred after the game was resetting the interface options such as the edge of the map and the edges of life and mana, and now the fps display is too high upsetting the view or too low without being able to see independent of the ineterface scale, if the scale is less than 100% the fps display goes up, and if the scale is larger than 100% the fps display goes down and fades.
20200524230541_ERRO DISPLAY FPS.jpg
20200524232249_ERROR DISPLAY 2.jpg

So is this why I wasn't seeing the FPS counter while I was playing today?
I stream and I always have it on while I play so I can make sure things are running ok, and I went to turn it on and it wasn't showing up. I have to have the UI scale high because I have a 1440p monitor.

Back
Top Bottom