Dive into the mind of a pizza addict.

Plaguerion

Duke Fishron
Hi, I'm lord plaguerion, AKA DoctorC, and this is Jacka- My Q&A thread. I generally approve of questions, including NSFW ones. however, I believe these are banned, i need to find out if there are exceptions if they're spoilered, so keep those to yourself for now i guess

I've always thought of it is "Plague-erion", so you would kinda speak the E twice, if that makes any sense

*I may or may not have already changed avatar*

That avatar represents the feeling i get when i'm so tired it feels like i'm dragging myself across the floor with my chin.. At that point I will also be easily amused by anything at all, hence the Ha Ha Ha!

Or, in short

I have no clue how or why.

*I may or may not have already changed avatar*

That avatar represents the feeling i get when i'm so tired it feels like i'm dragging myself across the floor with my chin.. At that point I will also be easily amused by anything at all, hence the Ha Ha Ha!

Or, in short

I have no clue how or why.

Makes sense. Are you sane?

What would you have if you gained the powers and abilities from the last character you played as?

That's a good question, allow me to add it to my list.

Here is my answer:

I would gain the ability to stomp the ground with my foot, causing a nearby area of my choosing to rupture and send whatever is on that patch of ground into the air. My screams would become so loud they'd temporarily cause these beeps in the ears of those hearing it, disabling them to do much for the duration, and if i were to punch someone, sharp bone fragments would chip off and fly in the direction of the punch.

But the most threatening, I would acquire a hunger that will never go away, and I will grow and grow as i feed, becoming stronger and harder to kill every meal.
And since we are in the League of Legends, killing me would not solve the problem. I would just.. respawn, and start feeding once more.

I am Cho'Gath, the Terror of the Void

Last edited:
Will you be buying the :red: out of the new jurrasic cho-gath skin that is being released amongside Jurrasic Anivia and Renekton?
http://www.newsoflegends.com/index.php/category/2-pbe-news/
Anivia_Splash_6.jpg

Prehistoric-ChoGath-Model-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom