tModLoader DNI Equipment Upgrade

Weird. Tested it and it seems to work fine for me, doesn't seem to be crashing. What items did you try to use?

I've tested it with a few different weapons of different rarities using cheat sheet, including: the Thorium Staff (Blue), the Old One's Grasp (Yellow), the Harpy Talon (Green), and even with a piece of armor, the Berserker Mask (Lime). Items were tested both before updating to 1.9.2.1 and after, just in case it fixed it. (it didn't.) Each attempt produced the same effect: An instant crash to desktop, with this message:

23131.png

The client.log file contains the stuff I previously posted. I'm not sure if it's useful to you, but in case it is, I've attached the full file...Which, to be honest, doesn't contain much more than what I posted previously, but either way: It's there if you need it.

Attachments

• client.log
    10.8 KB · Views: 119
v1.9.2.2 released!

### v1.9.2.2
* Fixed crash when detecting rarity of non-Blood Orange items for Thorium

---

I've tested it with a few different weapons of different rarities using cheat sheet, including: the Thorium Staff (Blue), the Old One's Grasp (Yellow), the Harpy Talon (Green), and even with a piece of armor, the Berserker Mask (Lime). Items were tested both before updating to 1.9.2.1 and after, just in case it fixed it. (it didn't.) Each attempt produced the same effect: An instant crash to desktop, with this message:

View attachment 280367

The client.log file contains the stuff I previously posted. I'm not sure if it's useful to you, but in case it is, I've attached the full file...Which, to be honest, doesn't contain much more than what I posted previously, but either way: It's there if you need it.
This was a pretty weird one to debug. Well, should be fixed now. Let me know if there are other issues! Thanks!

I don't know if the eye of magnus from calamity is supposed to be shadowspec rank. It looks like hellstone rank and also you can get it right into hardmode from the rune wizard, so I think the ranking for that item is off. Don't know if its a calamity problem or a detection problem for this mod but I might as well report it. I want to use it but only able to upgrade it at the endgame makes it useless.

Alright, I've had a bug for a while with this mod, where, seemingly at random, the interface will refuse to accept any item I put into it, vanilla or modded. It seems to occur at random when the game is started up, and I have no idea what could be causing it. I don't have any chests open or crafting recipes over the interface, just the interface and nothing else.

Hmm, I don't know why, but it seems that trying to pick up any item from the mod it makes my character lock down in place. I can't move, can't move items from inventory and I can't even pick up any items...

Edit: it seems that this bug happens with all items from this mod, and all items from other mods while this mod is active... I don't know WHY though...

Last edited:
Thank you for your mod, I like it very much.
But I hope there is a more balanced version, I like to challenge the BOSS, but this mod makes the game difficult too much.
Maybe it is better to reduce all bonuses by 50%. The armor increase by 1 defense per level is really too bad for the balance, I hope it can be reduced to 25%

Last edited:
Sorry for the very late update. Been so preoccupied with work that I can barely touch my PC.

Released v1.9.2.3!
### v1.9.2.3
* Fixed crash when applying extension without any equipment
* Fixed Shadowspec rarity errors

---

I don't know if the eye of magnus from calamity is supposed to be shadowspec rank. It looks like hellstone rank and also you can get it right into hardmode from the rune wizard, so I think the ranking for that item is off. Don't know if its a calamity problem or a detection problem for this mod but I might as well report it. I want to use it but only able to upgrade it at the endgame makes it useless.
I'll check this. Could be a rarity calculation issue.

Alright, I've had a bug for a while with this mod, where, seemingly at random, the interface will refuse to accept any item I put into it, vanilla or modded. It seems to occur at random when the game is started up, and I have no idea what could be causing it. I don't have any chests open or crafting recipes over the interface, just the interface and nothing else.
I'm not sure either tbh, I suspect that this is a UI scaling issue, but for now I'm not sure how to fix it. Apologies.

Hmm, I don't know why, but it seems that trying to pick up any item from the mod it makes my character lock down in place. I can't move, can't move items from inventory and I can't even pick up any items...

Edit: it seems that this bug happens with all items from this mod, and all items from other mods while this mod is active... I don't know WHY though...
That's definitely a first time. Did you check the tModLoader logs? Did you try unloading any mod one by one? It's most likely a conflict with another mod.

Thank you for your mod, I like it very much.
But I hope there is a more balanced version, I like to challenge the BOSS, but this mod makes the game difficult too much.
Maybe it is better to reduce all bonuses by 50%. The armor increase by 1 defense per level is really too bad for the balance, I hope it can be reduced to 25%
There's really no "balance" when the whole point is upgrading equipment. And the upgrades both have a flat and percent increase. Plus, for now, this is aimed for vanilla gameplay with just added mod support. If more people suggest, maybe I can try adjusting balance for post-Moon Lord items.

Made an account to reply
It won't let me put in any armor or weapons, modded or vanilla, I've been trying anything to try and fix it, reinstalling the mod reopening the world / terraria.

Is there a guide somewhere on how to use Extensite? I've been collecting it but I don't know how to spend them. What am I missing?

Nvm, I found out how... but it crashed when I tried to extend my Bee's Knees EX. Maybe its because I used all the extensite slots at once?

Last edited:
so it seems there is something wrong with the pyromancers set? it says it needs primordial Magnifite
1607852924696.png
but when i put it in it says cannot use Magnifite
1607852956968.png
i would try the next tier but i cant figure out what that is, is there a list of all the different Magnifites in order of rarity?

Sorry for being gone for a LOOONG time. Trying to slowly get back into the modding scene again.

Version 1.9.2.4 released:

### v1.9.2.4
* Fixed crash when upgrading while having empty extensions locked
* Minor mod icon update

---

Made an account to reply
It won't let me put in any armor or weapons, modded or vanilla, I've been trying anything to try and fix it, reinstalling the mod reopening the world / terraria.
Apparently, it happens randomly on my end too. Currently checking this out.

Is there a guide somewhere on how to use Extensite? I've been collecting it but I don't know how to spend them. What am I missing?

Nvm, I found out how... but it crashed when I tried to extend my Bee's Knees EX. Maybe its because I used all the extensite slots at once?
Apparently you can toggle lock effects while they're empty and the slot is available for extensions. Should be fixed in 1.9.2.4.

so it seems there is something wrong with the pyromancers set? it says it needs primordial Magnifite View attachment 301623 but when i put it in it says cannot use Magnifite View attachment 301624 i would try the next tier but i cant figure out what that is, is there a list of all the different Magnifites in order of rarity?
Hi, I'm not sure if you're the one that reported the same issue in the Discord server, but apparently the mod Elements Awoken causes rarity issues. I'm not sure how to approach this, but I will try to appraoch the devs regarding this issue.

Any plans on updating to Terraria 1.4? (Tmodloader is currently on alpha but lots of QoL mods have been updated)

The tML 1.4 migration was a little bloody on my end; but I finally did it!

Version 1.10 is released!
### v1.10 - tML v2022.7.58.7
* Migrated to tML 1.4
* Removed Occludite (obsolete item)

Any plans on updating to Terraria 1.4? (Tmodloader is currently on alpha but lots of QoL mods have been updated)
You can check the Steam Workshop and the Mod Browser in-game to get the latest version!

hey DaiNe great mod absolutely love it but there is one thing that bothers me: would it be possible to add an function that disables everything but the normal % dmg scaling for upgrades? I feel like its too overpowered that a weapon gets faster attack speed etc as well. Id really really love that if there was an option to disable those so i can just upgrade my weapons for damage!

Back
Top Bottom