Console Do console players recieve the 1.3 update later when the PC comes out?

DXOS3

Plantera
I was thinking that if the PC version will in the future gets all this new stuff, will we get any of it in the future? What is your thoughts on this? Indicate your platform too and tell me what you think would be a great addition to the console game.

I also need help with an article on the terraria official wiki. Search "List of Console Items" in the wiki query.

I hope, because I want fishron and beetle armor, enhances my gameplay :)

i just want the complete experience, period.

i mean, im grateful for what we have, but it IS a little difficult to fully enjoy what i have when i KNOW i only have a fraction of what is already out there.

i kinda hope updates slow down on PC after 1.3, so we can finally catch up and be happy knowing we're all equal for awhile... its frustrating being left in the dust like we are, and it creates tension in the community, i think.

While I can understand the frustration coming from the console users, you have to understand that the console versions are not managed by ReLogic, as a result of this there is little they can do about the delays. If you want to blame anyone, blame 505Games.

The console will get this update there's only a small chance it won't. Console is in 1.2 and pc 1.2.4 so we will still have about 2 more solid updates till duke fishron is added and then the wait for 1.3 will happen (hopefully) :)

1.2.3?

we're not even at 1.2.2...

hopefully updates will start flowing out once the ps4 and xbox one versions are completed.

I am optimistic that those editions will released at the same version as current pc then have an update for ps3, vita and 360 at the same time. Hell I will just settle for a release window for PS4 edition at this point lol

While I can understand the frustration coming from the console users, you have to understand that the console versions are not managed by ReLogic, as a result of this there is little they can do about the delays. If you want to blame anyone, blame 505Games.
yeah and still 505 games can't just focus on one game they have to be fair with how they manage their games :)

Back
Top Bottom