Mobile Do demonite ore and demon altars contribute to corruption in the world?

Spalooky

Skeletron
I have been trying to completely purify my main world, the world is only 1% corrupt and I have been searching for a long time with biome sight potions and I just can't find the rest of the corruption. So I have been wondering if the Dryad sees the demonite ore and or demon altars in my world as corruption, is it true? I wanna know before I get rid of all the demon altars in my world.

No, The Dryad doesn't see ores and altars as "bad" for the world. Dryad will always interpret it as 1% when there is at least 1 corrupted block. Eventually there should be 1 or a few corrupted blocks somewhere blind, i.e. where you didn't pass or didn't see. You can use Terramap in the browser (from mobile too, but put the page in "Computer Version" (I recommend using Chrome)), there, you use the option to load the world (Maybe it doesn't work on Android 11+ (Because it may unless the site can't access the folder where the Terraria files are, in which case you use a File Manager with access to the Android "data" folder and COPY the file from your world to another place)) and after your world be generated from "end to end" on the site, you go to the "Sets" option and select "Corruptions Blocks (something like that)" and it will highlight in white squares all corrupted blocks in your world (black stone, corrupted sand and ice corrupt).

I don't think that I can do that on kindle fire hd 8.

Update on 11/15/2022: I finally did it and my world is now completely purified, and the demonite ore and demon altars definately do not effect the amount of corruption in the world.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom