DO TERRARIA HAVE A REAL LORE?

One thing most people don't stop to ask themselves is if Terraria have a real lore.

For real, you accidentally spawn on an auto-gen world, whereas the earth seem to embrace old buildings
chests of ancestors randomly have dope itens
magical pots

wings
big worms (Heheh eater of world)
STRANGE BOSSES

like, it never really needed to have a lore, a story, but what the hell is all of that about?

I never saw any content on that matter, but I have a guess.

According to Terrarium - Wikipedia,
"A terrarium (plural: terraria or terrariums) is usually a sealable glass container containing soil and plants, and can be opened for maintenance to access the plants inside. However, terraria can also be open to the atmosphere rather than being sealed. Terraria are often kept as decorative or ornamental items. Closed terraria create a unique environment for plant growth, as the transparent walls allow for both heat and light to enter the terrarium."

The water cycle continues to happen there, though, making it possible to be years self-sustainable life within.
Small insects, worms, plant growth, soil and small life are what usually are visible there.

So, basically what I guess is that Terraria doesn't have a story behind it because it is what it is: a microcosm that appears with no reason, just like our universe, but that we can at least admire its beauty and limited perfection.

Here are some photos of real life terrariums.
1639673356383.png

At least, a decent guess, i think.
What do you think?

Thanks. You see, I tend to have severe depression, so it's great to see support.

Bruh, hope you're fine
Keep in mind nothing lasts forever
Everything's gonna be okay!!

Btw, add me on Steam, I could show u some of my buildings and we could play together anytime.
i feel you. I know how it is.

Feel free u too to add me, omega
see you

Back
Top Bottom