Mobile Do you guys think autoswing for everything is cheating?

shroomed

Terrarian
On the one hand, the core design of the game lets some items autoswing by choice, making these weapons better, but on the other hand, no autoswing makes weapons like the pally hammer useless on mobile unless you have hands with surgical precision. Are you guys gonna use the old autoswing for everything?

Really I think it comes down entirely to the individual player's style, and how they like to play. The nice thing about the options setting for it is that everyone is happy!

Not really , It's been a while since I played mobile so I've kind of forgotten which weapons have auto-swing and which don't. but IIRC it's there to make the game more mobile friendly cause people would have to keep dragging their finger left or right on their screen which would kind of hurt eventually.

Then it could be made so you can only use it after a certain point (Post Golem?)
Well, it’s probably fine for melee and summoner. Ranged and magic would benefit WAY too much from it though (imagine an autofire phoenix blaster or sniper rifle)

Last edited:
Well, it’s probably fine for melee and summoner. Ranged and magic would benefit WAY too much from it though (imagine an autofire phoenix blaster or sniper rifle)
Yeah but Summoners only need to use their weapon once to have a summon appear which is basically permanent unless you exit the world or cancel them

Back
Top Bottom