Do you have any pets? O:

my Cats Mount Everest or at least 26 pounds of it!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 163
I got a cute 4 month old kitten last October. He was found in a taped up box with 2 other kittens. He's the cutest cat and never leaves us. He LOVES being stroked anywhere and if you go to stroke him but hover your hand above him, he'll do a little hop to rub against your hand.

I have an energetic Pomeranian at home, he always accompanies me for a bicycle ride. I usually bring him along by using a pet carrier and then stop at the park to feed him with some treats and socialize with some strangers.

Last edited:
Shiloh Shepherds!
Are the best and most awesome breed of dog in creation (no offense there are other the best and most awesome breeds out there).

(Look up Shiloh Shepherds, you'll fall in love with them I can guarantee)

I have the most amazing, wonderful, best, ect. dog. Like-human intelligence, sometimes I look into his eyes and forget that he is a dog. Sweet and family oriented is almost insulting- this dog is the family and the love is unending and unable to be described.

Last edited:
Not actually pets but I have 3 fish tanks. I live in a studio apartment and I just can't have more tanks, lol. I like watching an aquarium for a few minutes every day, it helps me to relax. I also like to watch live webcam at https://worldcams.tv/aquariums/academy-of-sciences-sharks from the Shark Lagoon in the Steinhart Aquarium. That's very entertaining.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom