Casual Do you like any of your own photoshops?

TheUberCannon

The Destroyer
Title explains it all.

Mine is this photoshop where I took Mario's fire flower and slapped Flowey's face on it.
upload_2015-12-13_3-12-45.png

Makes me wanna do an animation with it, but I can't yet.
And yet I still crave to slap more Flowey faces on more 8-bit flowers.

far more mlg scrub.png

Made this when I was a little bit more interested in FNaF and first discovered Photoshop. Makes him seem a little less menacing, maybe.

I've posted this before, and I don't know if anyone's noticed this, but it says 'BRUH' in the background.

My best shops tend to be political, so I'll leave them out.

… except this one, 'cos North Korea.
chum_jong_un.jpg

What the ancient Egyptians really worshipped — the Pancake of Ra.
pancake_of_ra.jpg

Can you solve the rebus?
sqrt-1.jpg

1960s/'70s sex goddess + hated movie character =
charo_charo_binks.jpg

Wacky Packages we'd like to see.
keloogs_corn_snakes.jpg soylent_helper.jpg

The world's only LolGilgamesh.
gilgamesh_ur.jpg

Less bulky than Gorillaz, but more famous.
monkees_bad_hair_days.jpg

I done Dune.
paw'l_atreides.jpg

Ooh, let's see what i can dig up.
Back when this meme first surfaced, i thought it looked like a hummingbird. I posted this to imgur under the title "oh look i made a meme". it was immediately downvoted by two gits, probably because they thought i was claiming ownership of the meme itself. I removed it after an hour or so.
When FNAF was hot, a discussion about it came up in my starbound clan. One of my friends said something about fighting the robots, so i decided to tell them they were fired.
In one of the borderlands 2 trailers, Mr Torgue was seen in a meme that said this on it, along with "such memes very regret." I decided Mr Torgue should approve cute little foxes. Because who wouldn't?
One of my friends said "DON'T CROSS THE MEMES" so i did. YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO.
Meanwhile elsewhere, there was a discussion about the illuminati meme. Someone posted this image from Civ5 and i decided that there was a hidden message - that's right, the Civ5 team were sponsored secretly by doritos to spread triangular propaganda.
That's all i can find. Warning, images may be a bit big and may or may not contain rude language.

Oh! And i also photoshopped hats onto my clanmates' avatars once.

Last edited:
Back in the day i used to make signature banners for people on every forum i went since i was pretty good with ps, these days i only use it to make silly nonsensical pics based off some yt vids i watch, not often though.
Im not a ps painter or anything, some things ppl do with ps is quite leveled, i was nowhere near that but ppl still used to ask me cause of my somewhat qualitative content i guess..that is; i was good at cutting out objects and i have good color-style-vision, if thats even a word. Im sure theres a job title for that but different.

P.s. i love the flower @ op. Reminds me of making pixel art, i used to really like spikesaurus in mario3, its one of the most obscure enemies but hes freaking b0ss. Mochi from monster rancher also now that i think of it.
http://www.mariowiki.com/images/e/e5/SMB3_Spike.jpg
(spikesaurus, a bit big so just a link)
(no not made by me obv, just for reference)

I used to make avatars too, still have a huge map of it.. with cameos of videogames with mochi and spikesaurus, best i did was red dead redemption. Heck, ill up it and post anyway hold on.

lol..

(yeah that one WAS made by me in ps xD )

Back
Top Bottom