Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Any game

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • None

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

Ghetto_Sloth

Official Terrarian
What games don't you mind to play while you do your homework over a long period of time? I could easily afk Terraria or play RuneScape, but that's it. Any other game it too distracting when you have other priorities.

I don't play games while doing homework anymore :p
It took me 4 hours to do a 30 minutes task, because I was playing games. (terraria) :p
I'm on my senior year and homework takes my 15 minutes tops. I used to not play games while doing homework because 9-11 grade was was harder/more homework intensive.

I wish I had homework that took 15 minutes :p
Well I have this co-op thing in school I get less homework because I have a deal with the school. I'm enlisted in the Marines but I can't get shipped until I graduate, so I work out a lot for training so I'll be physically prepared. I need a lot of time for PT so the my teachers allow me less homework. :happy:

Well I have this co-op thing in school I get less homework because I have a deal with the school. I'm enlisted in the Marines but I can't get shipped until I graduate, so I work out a lot for training so I'll be physically prepared. I need a lot of time for PT so the my teachers allow me less homework. :happy:
Hey, that is great :)

Most of the time, I would complete any minor homework while playing a turn based game such as Civ 5 or games with long respawn times (csgo or Dota 2). Generally, as a rule of thumb, multitasking while doing homework is not a good idea.

Yes.

I probably SHOULDN'T, but I do anyways. Sometimes I just have a server on and a grinder in the background (terraria), sometimes I'm playing with friends in a skybase (minecraft)... I manage to get it done :p

Back to homework now. :3

Science tells us the human brain is not made for multi-tasking. I'll leave that to computers.

I used to do it, until I realized doing things one after the other actually got things done faster than trying to do a few things at once.

Back
Top Bottom