Do you think cross-platform will exist for console-pc?

mowskan

Terrarian
Since the Journey's End update is the last update of Terraria, when all platforms reached that update, do you think there will be a chance to have cross-platform between PC and Console.

I've wanted to play Terraria with my friends but they only have PS4 but I have PC, so maybe if all platforms reached Journey's End update, crossplatform between those platform can exist.

I honestly don't think cross platform with pc, console and mobile is possible since the console and mobile edition use unity and the pc edition uses XNA and different code bases, hopefully cross platform with ps4, xbox and mobile is possible

I’m just about the farthest thing from a programming expert, but crossplay certainly seems possible to me. You just need a way for the input and output variables to translate properly between platforms. That being said, multiplayer would probably be slowed significantly by this translation software.

I’m just about the farthest thing from a programming expert, but crossplay certainly seems possible to me. You just need a way for the input and output variables to translate properly between platforms. That being said, multiplayer would probably be slowed significantly by this translation software.
whatever happens, it can't turn out worse than Nintendo online play

Back
Top Bottom