dodge the person above you

But I also go back in time and stop the Terminator from killing both my parents and my girlfriend who for some reason is there too (that's how the movies go, right?)

I throw the pizza in the trash.

But I also go back in time and stop the Terminator from killing both my parents and my girlfriend who for some reason is there too (that's how the movies go, right?)

I throw the pizza in the trash.

You throw it away right in front of a cute, down on her luck anime girl. The sheer amount if despair she shows at the wasted food. Her depression literally breaks the heart of my next target.

The second before you hit me I jump and use my legs to break your windshield and get into the car.

I take the pizza and then go hid in a building in the nearby city while sending a video feed to the next person.

I brought my phone with me so I answer the call.

I also am sitting on the top of the apartment building and eating a sandwich. A tomato falls out of my samwich and falls on the next person.

I use the pizza as a shield because it teleported to me for no apparent reason.

I fly off in a spaceship with the pizza as Earth explodes.

I use the pizza as a shield because it teleported to me for no apparent reason.

I fly off in a spaceship with the pizza as Earth explodes.

Luckily i own the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, and use the knowledge within to catch a ride on your ship. I break into your communications to broadcast Vogan poetry on all channels on a continuous loop, causing insanity and the need to end their suffering for all who hear it, including the next person on the list.

Luckily i own the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, and use the knowledge within to catch a ride on your ship. I break into your communications to broadcast Vogan poetry on all channels on a continuous loop, causing insanity and the need to end their suffering for all who hear it, including the next person on the list.
I cover my ears with my handy towel and run out of the ship, sailing for thirty seconds before I land in another very nice space ship owned by Zaphod Beeblebrox.

I hit the improbability drive and speed away real fast, so fast that everything behind me dissipated into nothingness.

I cover my ears with my handy towel and run out of the ship, sailing for thirty seconds before I land in another very nice space ship owned by Zaphod Beeblebrox.

I hit the improbability drive and speed away real fast, so fast that everything behind me dissipated into nothingness.

Your drive runs through all possible scenarios, until landing on the least probable. Your drives swaps our ships positions, landing you back in the destructive wake of your own ship, while moving me to safety.

"This whole time, I have been secretly moving in the shadows to build the ultimate super-weapon! Behold the Giga-Blaster-Tron Over Nine Thousand! I use it to decimate the entire universe! Wahahaha!"

Me:Wait, what'd I miss?

"This whole time, I have been secretly moving in the shadows to build the ultimate super-weapon! Behold the Giga-Blaster-Tron Over Nine Thousand! I use it to decimate the entire universe! Wahahaha!"

Me:Wait, what'd I miss?

Quite a bit of back and forth.

Lucky i subscribe to multiverse theory, and the universe you destroy is not the one i call home, i do, however teleport my next foe directly to the point of impact just as you set of the explosion.

Quite a bit of back and forth.

Lucky i subscribe to multiverse theory, and the universe you destroy is not the one i call home, i do, however teleport my next foe directly to the point of impact just as you set of the explosion.

When I asked what I missed, I was referencing my own post. I have been reading the entire thread since the second-to-last time I posted. The yellow text was Wario, not me, and I was asking what I had missed on my own profile.

Anyways, I dodge the impact by hiding in my cap, and then send the next person to the moon in the new universe.

Edit: @Reepicheep, My fun is almost always 0.5-1. It's really sad.

Last edited:
Thankfully the moon in the universe has a full atmosphere of breathable air.

I now slap the next person with a fish.

(@ReusableLime20, mine is generally around the same, though I just noticed that the equation ends up equaling .5 if only you're playing, and that was meant to be 1. I suppose it changed when I changed P to friends on the server, it used to be players, but sometimes they lessen the fun. Though it actually works out better that way, games only reach their full fun level when you're playing with a friend, and it goes up the more friends you're playing with.)

(It was the fish slap)
I deal with it.

I poke the next person.

You miss and poke the pilsbary dough boy. It's super effective. I borrow a Callahan full-bore auto-lock. With a customized trigger, and double cartridge thorough gauge, from a fellow with a girls name crewing a ship that takes design inspiration from a lightning bug. I use it to say howdy to the next person. This salutation screams through the air faster than the speed of sound and proves quite fatal to the fellow on the recieving end.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom