dodge the person above you

Thankfully I happen to be in a sound proof room at the moment. (How do you get sound to move faster than the speed of sound?)

I use One-Punch-Man's normal punch on the next guy.

Thankfully I happen to be in a sound proof room at the moment. (How do you get sound to move faster than the speed of sound?)

I use One-Punch-Man's normal punch on the next guy.

Not a fan of firefly i see. I was describing a gun favored by one of the characters.
016-jayne-baldwin.JPG

Magic!

I dodge the punch.

The punch hits the next person.

I am wearing the armor of boros, the normal punch simply shatters the armor releasing my full power.

I attack the next opponent with a collapsing star roaring cannon.

Last edited:
I play the violin (I actually do) so I am immune to that attack.

I use my lazermilk to turn the next person into lazer ice cream.

I glue it back together.

Next person finds the pizza and tries to run, but I shoot them and get the pizza and make yet again another getaway.

I glue it back together.

Next person finds the pizza and tries to run, but I shoot them and get the pizza and make yet again another getaway.

You shot my twin. He was the "good twin"

I inform the tmnt's that you are commiting the sin of stealing pizza. They are not happy, and use all their training to hunt you down and end your reign of terror. They eat the pizza afterwards.

Aha! I am as well a robot, thus I do not need oxygen!

I build a wall in between me and the next person, and a wall in between the next persons next person. Make peace not war my doods

*Flies on top of the wall.*

I destroy the walls and everything in between and behind them with a beam of destruction.

I absorb it for energy. (So, I guess I refund it, pretty much.)

I explode the next persons head with an extremely powerful electric charge.

That is considered animal abuse so I call the cops and you get taken away and now I have a bunch of monkey friends.

Me and my monkey friends wage war on the next person and stealing the pizza back.

That is considered animal abuse so I call the cops and you get taken away and now I have a bunch of monkey friends.

Me and my monkey friends wage war on the next person and stealing the pizza back.

I use an expirimental serum on your monkeys causing a rapid growth in their intelligence. They no longer see you as a friend, but as an opressor, causing them to turn on you. It is later discovered that the serum is actually virus that is deadly to the human race. The next person is quickly infected, while i escape the oncoming apocalypse in my fully stocked stolen spaceship and fly off in search of a habitable planet. I take the pizza with me.

Back
Top Bottom