3DS does 3ds count as mobile?

Hello, my name is blank! Welcome to the forums!

Please be aware that this section of the forums is for introduction only, not for game discussion. Just a friendly reminder, friend.

Anyway, I will report this so it will be moved to its rightful section by the mods. I hope that's okay.

Ok this has been already reported so i'm going to talk on-topic.

I think it counts as moblile until there would be offical 1.3 release. It has only zappinator of all exclusive content.
And when 1.3 will get released, 3DS would be the only way to see all the removed mobile content, pretty much as i can see all the console removed content on PSVita.

The 3DS is separate, it has all of the console/mobile exclusive items, without having any items having their console recolors. It also has the Zapinator, which is not found on any other platform. It is also missing items like dyes, paints, music boxes, and much more however :(.

The 3DS is separate, it has all of the console/mobile exclusive items, without having any items having their console recolors. It also has the Zapinator, which is not found on any other platform. It is also missing items like dyes, paints, music boxes, and much more however :(.
The Zapinator WAS on PC, but it was removed (likely due to copyright reasons).

Back
Top Bottom