Does anyone know why this artwork was in my copy of Terraria

Topaz_bastion

Official Terrarian
IMG_20220125_013206.jpg

I bought this copy of Terraria a few years back and I've always wondered why this piece of artwork was in it I don't think its fan art because it is copyrighted by re-logic I was wondering if this was rare or not

well considering that this is the front cover
IMG_20220125_014148.jpg
I don't think it's the collector's edition because it doesn't seem to indicate that anywhere and the artwork doesn't resemble any of the trading cards on the wiki

Ah. (Sorry, just now realized I sent the first reply as if it were a quote.) Anyway, I'm assuming you bought it direct? (Or maybe we're given it by someone who bought it direct...) Basically, though, no in-between seller?

I got it at a place that buys and resells games not game stop but a place called game-x-change
Aahh. I think Game-X-Change buys pawn-shop manner like Gamestop does. You probably got an old collector's ed that got damaged on the cover, I guess, and the owner got a normal cover for selling value.

Wait a second! Pony beads, you know what they are, right? Terraria pixel art in your hand is now possible.

1. what are pony beads
2. I sadly only got the artwork in this copy
1. If you've seen plastic pixel art before, that's probably them. Think beanbag filling with holes in the middle to mounts it on a pegboard so you can melt them together. (The beads melt, the pegboard does not.
2. Yeah, joys of secondhand, but hey, the artwork is still pretty great.

Basically, they are. But you can get them en masse with greater ease, and they're more factory-style then jewelry-style.

Back
Top Bottom