Does anyone know

Icybow73

Terrarian
If the game will be cross compatible with all devices that will get 1.4. I already know that mobile and pc are cross compatible as long as pc downgrades their game to 1.3.0.7, but I was thinking if console, mobile, and pc will be able to play together at once. Does anyone know if Re-logic, Pipeworks, and 505 games are working towards this?

There has been no confirmation about this. One can only assume when there is nothing left to do that it might be on their agenda.

If the game will be cross compatible with all devices that will get 1.4. I already know that mobile and pc are cross compatible as long as pc downgrades their game to 1.3.0.7, but I was thinking if console, mobile, and pc will be able to play together at once. Does anyone know if Re-logic, Pipeworks, and 505 games are working towards this?
Most likely with pc and mobile as long as they are the same version, but it will only work if console gets an IP address setting in multiplayer
I assume console will keep the legacy items, so I'm not sure how that'll work.
What legacy items?

PC never had Ocram, but mobile did. I just mentioned console because I play mainly on consoles.
YEah, hmmm thanks for the info of pc, but the vanity probably was put in because then how would mobile be able to connect, so it’s a yes for both mobile and console (only if console gets IP address choice) if they are the same exact version, sorry if it felt like I was being rude, I wasn’t trying too

Most likely with pc and mobile as long as they are the same version, but it will only work if console gets an IP address setting in multiplayer

What legacy items?
The Ocram Trophy and Ocram Mask were never removed from the console version, though they were made unobtainable. All existing ones remained in the game as "legacy items"

Quote from the official wiki

The Ocram Trophy and Ocram Mask were never removed from the console version, though they were made unobtainable. All existing ones remained in the game as "legacy items"

Quote from the official wiki
well either it won’t work, or give mobile and pc that vanity content....(I don’t see why mobile didn’t get to keep them)

well either it won’t work, or give mobile and pc that vanity content....(I don’t see why mobile didn’t get to keep them)
PC never had ocram, or the armor, or the ocram drops. Besides, pipeworks does not work on mobile as far as I know, so it wasnt their choice not to keep the old armor in mobile like they did for console

PC never had ocram, or the armor, or the ocram drops. Besides, pipeworks does not work on mobile as far as I know, so it wasnt their choice not to keep the old armor in mobile like they did for console
Yeah, so then it will most likely be a no for consoles because of that reasons.

Back
Top Bottom