Xbox 360 Does anyone play on old gen?

Baileydagreat

Terrarian
Hi I was wondering if anyone here plays on old gen version like me 🤔(I play on 360 and have done for years now but later in the year I can finally get it in mobile)

Hi I was wondering if anyone here plays on old gen version like me 🤔(I play on 360 and have done for years now but later in the year I can finally get it in mobile)
There are still some that play on old gen, yeah. If you're interested in hooking up with any of them to play together, you can see our Console Quick Hookup

Tip: When you see the list of threads, you can click on the green "Xbox 360" tag and it'll filter the page so that you only see Xbox 360 threads.
1586205770905.png

There are still some that play on old gen, yeah. If you're interested in hooking up with any of them to play together, you can see our Console Quick Hookup

Tip: When you see the list of threads, you can click on the green "Xbox 360" tag and it'll filter the page so that you only see Xbox 360 threads.
View attachment 261682
Thanks! I won't be able to play with others because I don't have xbox live but thanks for the tips! 😁

I won't be able to play with others because I don't have xbox live
That's what it's like for me, but I got an xbox one and started playing on that, but I can play the 360v. anytime I want! (I'm gessing you also have ALL of the achievements, except possibly pet hoarder because it requires killing a DG)

i played on xbox 360 when i was like 7 and i played it for years thinking i was up to date with the latest technology and then we got xbox one. i have also unlocked all achievements except of course the hard one.

Back
Top Bottom