Video Does Terraria help with Traumatic Brain Injury? I think so.

JoeTankPlays

Terrarian
Hello, every and sorry for the dramatic title to this post but I do feel that it is true. To explain what I mean let me tell you all about myself.

I’m a Retired Wound Warrior and I suffered a Traumatic Brain Injury. It has been hard but only for my wife because I always forget whatever I didn’t want to forget. In 2014 I started playing videos games at the suggestion of one of my doctors. At the time it was puzzle and creative games. Later I turned to Terraria because Skeletron is one amazing puzzle to solve and the creative aspects of the game are endless. In 2015 I started messing around with recording and YouTube. Along with art that included thumbnails, banners, logo’s, and many others.

I decided to start making videos about Terraria and Terraria Modded and share them with the community. If you’re interested, please drop by and check out my content. Leave your tips and tricks for playing the game because they are always useful. Also, please do critique my style of art and video editing because growing as a creator is my main goal! Thank you all for your time.

Just a bit of warning. Because of my condition there are a lot of times that I will not make sense, get confused easily, and completely forget what I was doing. Hope to hear back from the community!

Hey everyone, Joey here.

Just wanted to make an update post to my thread. I’ve released the next episode in my yoyo challenge play through. I am excited about this release because it was a challenge to make. In the two days spent recording this episode my mind was all over the place. This happens from time to time and causes me to become easily distracted and I’ll have moment where I space out.

With the help of my loving wife I am proud to present Episode 2! Please have a look and give me your feedback.

My lovly wife, Syn, working hard on editing my videos

SynPlays.jpg

Hey everyone, Joey here.

Just wanted to update this page with the next video. Sorry that it is a day late. I may have went crazy with some graphics and my wife was busy so I could not rely on her awesome help!

Have not checked your vids out yet but I can definitely agree that Terraria is an excellent game for people who suffer from cognitive issues. I have a cocktail mixture of mental health issues and since I started playing and even just started recording, I noticed I get through my depressive state alot quicker. Thank you for sharing especially in a world that treats others so harshly. I promise I will watch your vids. Keep strong brother. Keep RaR. :)

Back
Top Bottom