Does the fireworks stacking glitch work on mobile 1.3?

CoolSkeletron99🌳

Skeletron Prime
I saw in a video that in the PC version you can stack fireworks by putting blocks under teleporters and putting fireworks on the teleporters then breaking the teleporters. Does this work on mobile 1.3?

I saw in a video that in the PC version you can stack fireworks by putting blocks under teleporters and putting fireworks on the teleporters then breaking the teleporters. Does this work on mobile 1.3?
Mobile 1.3 uses an extremely similar multiplayer system to PC, so I assume that as long as you do it in a multiplayer server it should work just fine.

Mobile 1.3 uses an extremely similar multiplayer system to PC, so I assume that as long as you do it in a multiplayer server it should work just fine.
Indeed. The biggest difference between the PC and mobile dedicated servers is actually the maximum number of players they can handle. On mobile they dropped it from 255 to just 25 I believe. This also causes some fairly significant changes to the actual format of the network messages. So if you THEORETICALLY somehow obtained, and tried to connect to a PC terraria v1.3.0.7 dedicated server from mobile, you'd see a big glitchy mess. (It would actually mostly work, you would just have some weird visual artifacts.) On the other hand, If you THEORETICALLY manged to obtain a v1.3.0.7 PC client, you could join a mobile dedicated server no problem.

So this just goes to show, that the two versions of the game are actually very similar. I suspect they might even share some of their source code. After all, they were talking about the whole "one terraria" deal.

And, I've just tested it, and the teleporter flotation glitch does work on mobile.

Here's another fun fact, by the way, the file format of the mobile saves is also exactly the same as PC v1.3.0.7. And that's all I'll say. ;)

Last edited:
Okay, thanks for your replies! I'll try it on a multiplayer world!
Well, for the record, it also works in singleplayer. Even in multiplayer, tile placement is mostly handled on the client, so the server doesn't have much to do with how well this glitch works.

Back
Top Bottom