does the lizard egg even exist?

I got the egg pretty quickly. Of course, I have no intention of swapping out my baby hornet <3

turns out its like 4 more :( i need the fish, dog, cat, face monster, and penguin

still a long grind ahead boys!
The zephyr fish and bone rattle? I have those. Got them when I was farming fish finder ingredients and a crimson key, respectively. I could bear to part with them `;)

In general, I end up getting everything BUT the one thing I was looking for when I farm. That's how I got my baby hornet - wanted the honey goggles, and I got a nectar. I equipped it, because it was my first computer version pet, and I ended up growing ridiculously attached to it.

I got the egg pretty quickly. Of course, I have no intention of swapping out my baby hornet <3

The zephyr fish and bone rattle? I have those. Got them when I was farming fish finder ingredients and a crimson key, respectively. I could bear to part with them `;)

In general, I end up getting everything BUT the one thing I was looking for when I farm. That's how I got my baby hornet - wanted the honey goggles, and I got a nectar. I equipped it, because it was my first computer version pet, and I ended up growing ridiculously attached to it.
haha
i did get the fish, but still lack the bone rattle. what would you be willing to trade it for?

1100 snakes... 2350 lizhards.... its only a 1/1000 drop...
this grind is wearing down my soul

2500 Lizhards and around close to a 1000 in snakes and not one yet either. I got water candles lit, my star dragon on the loose and its been 3 hours not one yet. Phew its even a big open area for them to roam and I am protected but yeah I need some pets yet too. The seaweed tortoise, petri dish, parrot crackers, totem pole, vial of blood, am having a heck of time for finding the pets. At least I got all the pets from the old ones army. Trying for those acjievements on ps4 I only got a few achievements yet to get till completionist.

1100 snakes... 2350 lizhards.... its only a 1/1000 drop...
this grind is wearing down my soul

4500 lizhards and 1750 flying snakes later still no lizard egg XD I must got the worst luck ever. Coupled with water candles and battle potions to double the spawn rate. Lord help me..

Back
Top Bottom