• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC Doesn't go into hardmod

Gecko161

Terrarian
When you kill the wall of flesh, the game just crashes, when you restart the world everything remains the same as before the killing of the wall of flesh. I tried to open the world in the TE editor, but the world just does not open.I threw a copy of the world to a friend, but nothing has changed.in a single player game, the game simply crashes without giving any errors.

Last edited:

Kazzymodus

Staff member
When you kill the wall of flesh, the game just crashes, when you restart the world everything remains the same as before the killing of the wall of flesh. I tried to open the world in the TE editor, but the world just does not open.I threw a copy of the world to a friend, but nothing has changed.in a single player game, the game simply crashes without giving any errors.
Hey @Gecko161,

Could you upload said world here so I can have a closer look at it?

Redigit

CEO, Lead Developer
Staff member
Re-Logic
image.png

This was your problem. I update the code so this situation won't break the game anymore. You will be good to go after the next patch.

Top Bottom