Nutella Fairy

Skeletron Prime
A new ranged Moon Lord drop.

Doge Strike
100 Ranged Damage
20 UT
no knockback
"Much OP, Very ranger, such rocket, Wow."
The Doge Strike shoots doges which explode on hit, but don't consume ammo. Fire a doge above an enemy and it will rain down rockets on them. Leaves a rainbow trail like Meowmere. Summoning a doge may not consume ammo, but the rockets dropped will.

One more thing, whenever used, it will have a human voice saying WOW. Maybe mage could get a meme weapon too?

I wouldn't say that the developers want human voices and doge memes. It can happen, but I think the developers wouldn't want a real life human voice saying "WOW". It would mess with the mechanics.

I think that we don't need any more than one meme ML drop, but we do need a better endgame rocket launcher. Half support.

I wouldn't say that the developers want human voices and doge memes. It can happen, but I think the developers wouldn't want a real life human voice saying "WOW". It would mess with the mechanics.
Do you have any programming knowledge whatsoever? How is a Human Voice going to mess with game mechanics.

Do you have any programming knowledge whatsoever? How is a Human Voice going to mess with game mechanics.
Let's just say, real life human voices in a Terrarium game, can get pretty messed up. If I somehow acquired the Doge-Strike and used it and it said "WOW" randomly, that would confuse me and other people using it.

Let's just say, real life human voices in a Terrarium game, can get pretty messed up. If I somehow acquired the Doge-Strike and used it and it said "WOW" randomly, that would confuse me and other people using it.
And a player swinging meowmere may think that there is a cat in the room. Your point?

And a player swinging meowmere may think that there is a cat in the room. Your point?
Well, at least the reasoning behind that is at least it sounds like it is in game. Also, saying "WOW" randomly would not really "fit" in my opinion. I also think we do not need a meme weapon. Sorry, no support.

Even if this weapon wasn't based on a silly internet meme, the Moon Lord already has a rocket launcher anyway, so it doesn't need another one.

If human voices got in for a weapon, I want human voices for the characters.
having Terrarians say "ecjud" while a gun says WOW would break the style of the game.

Well, at least the reasoning behind that is at least it sounds like it is in game. Also, saying "WOW" randomly would not really "fit" in my opinion. I also think we do not need a meme weapon. Sorry, no support.
I consider this weapon a replacement for the celebration.

The doges should shoot at any enemies in a certain radius. If they are already supposed to do so, the description should clarify it, as it seems to simply drop rockets on enemies.
The weapon itself works better than the Celebration both as a powerful endgame weapon and as a ridiculously silly weapon.

Back
Top Bottom