done, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
And all I got was globe and floating eye. The eye is nice tho.

But anyways... I did beat Expert mode lunar lord ^-^ Fight was actually fun but I don't get what was the gimmick lunar lord got in expert...

And also, what should I do with my three chests of platinum coins? I am seriously wondering if I have missed gold sink outside reforging my gear...

hmm..... I have already alieanated my town so that it can't be infected and made sure my jungle stays... well jungle.
Maybe I should start building new castle?

I'm somewhat in the same boat.

Yesterday I got my hands on the Drill Containment Unit, and finally finished off the Cell Phone. Right now I'm in the process of getting all of the achievements, and helping my friends get their characters up to where they want them. I'm also contemplating building a new house in a new expert map (in hopes of getting the corruption, cause I still need to kill EoW).

After that, I may very well just use that home base and make other characters to feed and live off of.

How are you killing the moon lord so easy pre-moonlord gear? i cant seem to kill him, i just want to tank him. not worrying about strategys.

How are you killing the moon lord so easy pre-moonlord gear? i cant seem to kill him, i just want to tank him. not worrying about strategys.

Having "Cosmic Car Keys" is a great tool to have against him, as it has infinite flight time and makes it easy to dodge all the pesky things he throws at you. The keys are a drop from the Martian Saucer during Martian Madness.

I personnally prefer fishron mount - it's better for hit'n'run tactic since it's slower when hp>250 and faster when hp<250

I personnally prefer fishron mount - it's better for hit'n'run tactic since it's slower when hp>250 and faster when hp<250
Plus if you add a pool of water or honey in your arena, you can dip down to get that speed boost at any time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom