"Don't you just love it when..."

This is perfectly timed. Don't you just love it when you kill the wall of flesh, after a longer playthrough due to helping a new player and something goes wrong.
You tell them about the hallow, to check left and right.... They dont find anything.
I call them unobservant, I am trying to be nice, you know.
Check the left side of the world, the entirety of the hallowed is nothing but jungle except for the small amount of stone that had spawned there, which was hallowed.
No hallow trees, rare hallow surface spawns, god damnit.

Don't you love it when you spend 4 hours looking for a slime statue for a slime staff to start your summoning character and then you find it and right when you set it up you get your slime staff right away

Don't you just love it when the traveling merchant is selling a companion cube, so you leave your world go to another character and world to get 5 platinum only to return and find out that the traveling merchant has fazed out of existence?

Don't you just love it when you unlock Hard Mode and find out your health only goes up to 500. I kept spoilers to a minimum for Terraria and when I got the Life Fruits I was horrified. I thought I'd get 800 health. I know, I know. It sounds ridiculous to expect that. I just assumed they'd be the HM equivalent of Life Crystals. I really wish they gave 600 health instead of 500. I hate fishing for those potions.

Feel free to share your "Don't you just love it when..." moments. For those that don't understand, it's basically sharing an experience you've received thatis really bad/embarassing causing you to develop sarcasm.

Here's mine:

Don't you just love it when you forgot some major preparations for boss fights? Well, I love it, I prepared buff potions, and didn't drink it. I didn't make wings cuz I'm 2cool4that and I didn't even care to make Greater Healing Potions, yeah, no-armor challenge sounds fun! In the end, I totally didn't lose against the Twins!
Don't you love it when 3 poison traps auto-move you down onto an explosive trap, and when you return to collect your dropped money, you die from a boulder trap?

Don't you just love it when you took ahold of 4 Guide Voodoo Doll, but forgot the Guide died.

And wasted all four because you're stupid.

Back
Top Bottom