PS4 door smart cursor opening bug

Dodgerydoodle

Terrarian
Hi,

On the ps4 version if i have say three room on top of each other and 3 doors to get in and out of these 3 rooms with the smart cursor on which is much easier then it seems to select the lowest door first the the one you want then the door above when im really close... Its really annoying in my house as it keeps opening the wrong doors on the level below then the level above.

Am i making any sense guys because its quite hard to explain...

i did like the vita version the best but now im on the ps4 i have to admit im in love with how it plays

That is odd. And using the precision cursor for opening doors would be a pain. Do you have wiring tools yet? You could set up pressure plates to open and close your doors.

Yeah just, so ill be doing that.

Just thought id point it out as was so annoying as im so used to running to a door and opening it last second.

Thanks for the reply!

Well you have to understand the smart cursor doesn't really "see" a room or even floors...it automatically picks the most likely object close to you that you want to interact with. It also takes into account which way you are pointing your analog stick btw so that still makes a difference. Nevertheless I have not had it 'jump' like that on me...yay for high ceiling building? :D I'll check with the coder if we can improve the smartness of the smart cursor...giving it another door-opening coarse or something.

Back
Top Bottom