DoTA 2

Yes please.

Also, have you guys tried the Dota IMBA custom game yet? I really suggest you do!
Here's a splash screen to give you some extra interest: (created by me by the way)
tank_wars_by_zimberzimber-d964859.png

I did try WTF+, which is very much not fun, especially considering it's all random.

Trying my own hand at scripting custom abilities, which very much is fun (and difficult).

I did try WTF+, which is very much not fun, especially considering it's all random.

Trying my own hand at scripting custom abilities, which very much is fun (and difficult).
IMBA is nothing like WTF+, instead of just tweaking numbers it add more effects to present skills.
There are several game options, tweaking XP/gold gain, Random OMG, 10v10 and some more.
There are more things to come though, for it is still in development. (It is stable, but will have a LOT more content when its 100% done)

Just randomed Io and couldn't repick. Just thought sod it and made a Necbook.

Took top tower and rax. Solo. Against a NP.

The commendations were many.

remove lc and i will play that game again
right now LC is way too OP

she can support her team while jungling

she can lane solo in offlane/mid

she can snowball

you actually have to counterpick her, which isn't that common for pos 4/5

you can put her in any team and she will make the team better

want deathball? pick her, use OO to clear heroes, PTA to push faster

want lategame? use PTA to support your carry while stacking and pulling and jungling, then turn 3-man-ganks around by dealing >9K damage to them and dueling a support

want to purge stuns? PTA

want to purge illus? Overwhelming Odds

want to counter Techies? Get heart and lifesteal from creeps after he waste 20 bombs in your face

can be picked in any lane or jungle

effective in all MMRs (due to versatility in role and abilities)

is a op hero that displaces a lot of hero types (like defensive support) due to being too good at multiple things

does not need aghs to counter naga

Back
Top Bottom