tModLoader DoTaria

webmilio

Pixel Pirate
DoTaria : Dota 2 in Terraria

Icon.png

DoTaria is a mod who's goal is to add every hero, abilities and items present in Dota 2. I started working on this mod on June 20th.

• Abaddon : Mist Coil (only on enemies), Borrowed Time (although its currently in its first iteration)
  • Shadow Fiend : all Shadowrazes (near, middle and far), Necromastery, Presence of the Dark Lord
  • Invoker : Quas, Wex and Exort

• King Slime: 1
  • EoC: 1
  • EoW/BoC: 2
  • Queen Bee: 1
  • Skeletron: 1
  • Wall of Flesh: 2
  • Goblin Invasion : 1

• The Twins: 1
  • The Destroyer: 1
  • Skeletron Prime: 1
  • Plantera: 1
  • Golem: 2
  • Duke Fishron: 1
  • Lunatic Cultist: 1
  • Moon Lord: 2

• Pirate Invasion: 1
  • Frost Moon: 1
  • Pumpking Invasion: 1
  • Martian Invasion: 1 Total: 14

It also currently adds scaling for many attributes. All of those still need to be balanced.

• Health per strength: 20
  • Health regeneration per strength: 0.1
  • Magic resistance per strength (not yet implemented): 0.08%

• Defense per agility : 0.16
  • Attack Speed per agility (not yet implemented): 1
  • Movement speed per agility: 0.05%

• Maximum mana per intelligence: 12
  • Mana regeneration per intelligence: 0.05
  • Spell damage per intelligence: 0.07%

The player's movement speed is adjusted based on the average of all implemented heroes: picking Abaddon will result in you being faster than Invoker since Invoker is at the lower end of the average. List of all heroes' movement speed.

Priorities
  • Finishing the heroes currently in the mod (Abaddon, Invoker and Shadowfiend; ask HellGoesOn(Ork) for Terrorblade)
  • Multiplayer compatibility: Dota 2 is inherently a multiplayer game. It only makes sense to ensure that you can play with your friends without encountering too many problems.
  • Implementing most popular heroes: the most popular heroes are the ones who are also the most documented. They are the easiest for me to implement if I need to look up information.
  • Character interface: while there is scaling for strength, agility and intelligence, there is no interface to display your stats. This should be coming out soon.

upload_2019-8-23_14-8-29.png

upload_2019-8-23_14-9-53.png

upload_2019-8-23_14-10-6.png

upload_2019-8-27_17-20-2.png

upload_2019-8-27_17-20-24.png

upload_2019-8-23_14-11-44.png

(Outdated, now only buffs ranged attacks)

Keep in mind this mod is still heavily a work in progress. There aren't many features, but the core of the mod is almost done.

Discord
I have a discord server right here. It the same discord for all of my mods.

Credits
  • Webmilio for most of the code
  • HellGoesOn(Ork) for some of the interface code
  • Blockaroz for the sprites
Downloads
  • The mod is available to download from the mod browser and from the GitHub
  • The source code can be downloaded from the GitHub

Lastly, I'm aware that there is a mod called DoTerraria that was released not too long ago. This is not the same mod, do not get them mixed up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom