Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
After a Solar Eclipse event the music keeps looping no matter what I do. Meanwhile proper music plays at a lower level. It could be that that particular tracks drowns out all other tracks. Nonetheless, I've tried fighting other bosses and other events. I've tried to restart my client. Still the music persist overlapping all other music days after that fatal Solar Eclipse.

This is happening only on one character; the one that initiated the Solar Eclipse that broke the music. Logging in with another character poses a non-issue.

I ain't gonna lie, it's making me hate the Solar Eclipse music now.

Last edited:
This is a very unusual report.

We've definitely seen a VERY difficult to track down issue where two audio tracks will overlap each other. This is an annoying bug, but not super common for most players.

However, I have never, ever seen a report of the music persisting between gameplay sessions. The issue should always be (temporarily) resolved by turning the game off, and if it did exist, would never be stuck to a specific character.

I say all this to mean that I suspect there is something else at play. There is no reason for a specific character to have a specific double-overlapping music track, it doesn't make any sense to me nor does it fit with standard double-track bug reports.

Are you sure your character isn't wearing an equipped Solar Eclipse music box?

Back
Top Bottom