tModLoader Double Player Example

Hi.

I remember you're old post saying that you would not continue to upgrade this mod, but seing how much time passes since the time we were having this conversation, did you change you're mind / what are you thinking right now ?

Would be awesome if you could continue this mod with some of the idea proposed a little higher from this post ▲.
Have a nice day ;)
- Xiarno
Thanks for your interest. :) If I did work on this mod, it would just be to make it more easy to use with one controller. At the moment, I'm more focused on my Dreamkeepers mod.

If it is okay, mind if a friend of mine (Gregg, who has made the AlchemistNPC mod) give this mod a few tweaks?
Tell him he's free to do what he likes, though I would like to be mentioned in the credits (so to speak.) I'd like to see what he comes up with.

Thanks for your interest. :) If I did work on this mod, it would just be to make it more easy to use with one controller. At the moment, I'm more focused on my Dreamkeepers mod.

If you end up finishing you're Dreamkeepers mod, will you come back at it ?
Thanks.

If you end up finishing you're Dreamkeepers mod, will you come back at it ?
Thanks.
That depends if my mod can ever really be finished, but I may just set it aside again to do something better with this. Time shall tell.

I jnow this is an old mod, but is there a chance that it will be cióntinued or be made into a fully fledged mod, because I really like the concept.

I guess I have just the right thing to try this on, the bad is that there is no way I can test if it would work. :/

My brother and I love your mod, he had a few ideas while playing and I thought I would put them here in case you or anyone else ever decided they were worthwhile to look into.
1.) Giving the Drone different bullets. Maybe someone could do this by making a "chlorophyte drone controller" that costs X type of bullets plus a drone controller; IDK
2.) this one is a terrible suggestion because my brother is a troll and likes to drop bombs on me in boss fights, but he wanted different bomb types instead of grenades
3.) Reduce its physical size (hitbox? IDK) to fit down 2 wide holes

Hey ! Has this mod been updated / does someone know if somebody made a new version of this ? Thanks !

Back
Top Bottom