3DS Downloading Worlds?

Minekratchit

Terrarian
hey everyone. here's the question i wanna know the answer to. i want to know if it is possible to download or upload nintendo 3ds worlds. possibly adventure maps or something. is it even possible to get into the game files? your feedback is much appreciated

TONS of people have done it for other versions. so how come it couldnt be done on 3DS?
"Can be done" and "allowed to be done" are two different things. You won't find any info about "can be done" and how to do it here on TCF.

Actually i did it once, it crashed and i had to restore the save, also for accesing these files ya must modify the 3ds firmware, bro talk about difficult, it took me hours and it had a great probability of a system break IF i did ONE thing wrong (i made it because im a programmer), it means the 3ds would not boot, nintendo patched it a few months ago and it didnt work, so why to take the risk if you can play legit
[doublepost=1512162288,1512162231][/doublepost]In other words you can try but its not compatible with the 3ds versión so it crash

Back
Top Bottom