Map-Puzzle Downside Up

Thanks Pedguin for streaming my map! You can watch that here.

Upon watching his stream I discovered several flaws which I am in the process of fixing. The map has been updated several times.

EDIT: Alright, Ive finished watching Pedguin play my map and have updated everything accordingly! He "cheated" several times, which I was worried about; I make the puzzles and so I "know" how to solve them, but it then becomes very difficult for me to see other ways to solve them, and thus Pedguin found shortcut ways to solve the map. So although well over 100 people downloaded the map that can be cheated, Pedguin assisted me in beta testing my map, albeit live to over a thousand people. Thanks Ped!

This is after all my first map, and I've learned from it. My next map will undoubtedly be better.

I think I need to lay down for a while... played this and now my head hurts a little, damn you for making me think! No one makes me think!
All jokes aside, this map is wonderful, something truly unique that I haven't seen before. If this is your first, then whatever comes next is gonna be amazing!

What did you use to make it in creative mode? ( i dont think you build all of that stuff by crafting and finding )
Youre correct, I did not. I used TEdit, the experimental beta version. Other than crashes when pasting over top of things that can have text, it is indistinguishable from a normal release.

You sure that this is possible? My mind is gonna kill me

Attachments

• 2015-08-17_00001.jpg
    2015-08-17_00001.jpg
    471.5 KB · Views: 233
You sure that this is possible? My mind is gonna kill me

It is indeed. I made that puzzle. And my third time doing it I spent fifteen minutes trying to figure it out. I've been wanting to upload a solution video for the map but I've done that puzzle four times and I still don't know how to beat it other than to figure it out all over again. Its harder than I intended.

It is indeed. I made that puzzle. And my third time doing it I spent fifteen minutes trying to figure it out. I've been wanting to upload a solution video for the map but I've done that puzzle four times and I still don't know how to beat it other than to figure it out all over again. Its harder than I intended.

Well, i cant do that, i spend 1 hour already, cant do it anymore. Good map btw, but not for me

It should work... If there is a file in the worlds folder with the file extension ".wld", the game will have it listed. Whether or not it loads is a different matter... Are you sure you put it in the right folder? documents > my games > terraria > worlds ?

It should work... If there is a file in the worlds folder with the file extension ".wld", the game will have it listed. Whether or not it loads is a different matter... Are you sure you put it in the right folder? documents > my games > terraria > worlds ?
I did indeed put it in the "worlds" folder, but it won't load...probably has something to do with me playing on a Linux Computer?

Back
Top Bottom