Map-Puzzle Downside Up

I really enjoyed it! I didn't get very far but it was still fun. Also, did you use a Creative mode mod or something like that? Because personally, I think it would have taken FOREVER to build it without one. If you built it without Creative mode, CONGRATS! If you built it without Creative mode, CONGRATS!

Yeah no I would not ever in my life have had the patience to complete even a quarter of that without the program I used, TEdit. Thanks for playing!

Yeah no I would not ever in my life have had the patience to complete even a quarter of that without the program I used, TEdit. Thanks for playing!

Technically yes. However, it's not meant for that; portals don't overlap, so that would be a problem. Plus I'm sure you could find ways, intentionally or accidentally, to cheat the map. It's definitely meant for one player only.

I can't move the file to my Worlds folder without it being inside of a WinRar archive, so can you please put it in one on the download, because my computer is old and can't create archives without the files already being in one.

I beat it! Oh my, this puzzle scrambled my eggs. Quite a brain-buster. This thing took me a good 4 hours. Btw, ATMLVE, this is the most brutal puzzle map I have ever experienced so far. Do you think I should make an answer guide?
15nu9af.png

Urgghhhhh I'm stuck on the 2nd screenshot area. The part where there is a giant house thingy and 2 teleporters inside of lava so if you fall or jump you get teleported into lava. Can someone help me? I just wanna progress.
[doublepost=1459887149,1459886905][/doublepost]Nvm I got it :D not sure if it was the right way, but I still did it :p

71a57e1c28af0915770db69701d9f123.png

This puzzle has stumped me. I have been trying to solve it for days to no avail. I would appreciate any sort of hint.

This puzzle has stumped me. I have been trying to solve it for days to no avail. I would appreciate any sort of hint.
Tip: Give up
[doublepost=1465663536,1465663415][/doublepost]Oh wait, you made it pretty far, just get to the "hall" (the one with the white tunnel and gap) and place a portal on the white part, get through the gap using said portal then turn the lever.

I appreciate your attempt to help me, but I still don't quite understand. If this "hall" contains the "white part" that you speak of, you may be mistaken as the white parts can not have portals applied to them. I also do not see the gap you speak of.
0e0e9b43216683f145fabecb06b67bb7.png

Put a portal in the upper left room. Flip the upper left lever. Put your other portal in the room below, go back, and flip the lever again. Go back to the lower room. Go to the room below using the hole in the left wall. Head over to the right, and flip the switch. Magic mirror back, and flip the upper left switch again. You should be able to progress.

I don't mean to be annoying, I swear- but I am still left unable to progress with that solution. I am left with the situation portrayed in this image, where the bottom right lever is unreachable without fiddling with it and the door to the puzzle-solution level is closed until I reach the bottom right lever.
d659db5efb5a650280739380d35ffc20

[doublepost=1465883884,1465883834][/doublepost]I don't know how to edit, but I put the image wrong. Here it is.
d659db5efb5a650280739380d35ffc20.png

From exactly how you have it in that pic. Go through yellow portal, the far right through the white blocks. Flip gravity, you should be able to hit the switch. Go back through the portal and you should be good.

Back
Top Bottom