Doylee's "Ask me Anything" thread.

Well as far as testing goes, I can confirm I am one, but past that I am not allowed to share details as to what I enjoy or dislike, as the details can change, and I am bound to be hush-hush to keep Re-logic Integrity in check (as are the other current testers):)

Ah, didn't know about this part. Sorrys :dryadtongue:

For another question, what inspired you to have the Noir-style Hat and Trenchcoat as part of your "theme"?

And what might be your favorite color? Along with Secondary colors if you have trouble picking just one?

You're fine, don't worry. That's just how it is though is all :)

Noir is a very interesting theme and style that isn't looked into very much in our current media as a whole. I enjoy many older works that depict mystery by using this style, as I think it captivates that feeling very well, with my detective mystery man (with a cigar in most cases) theme being the centerpiece of Noir themes to base all of that around in the era.

Hm, probably violet/purple, with crimson (dark red) as a secondary to pair it with. Overall though, usually dark, warm colors.

Would you say your recent drawing that Szaila drew for you represents your "true form"? (Really really like it as well! It represents you well, and the red ribbon with the purple gem in it is cool, along with having a PURPLE shirt underneath your Coat!)

Also see from my previous question that your new picture pairs perfectly with your favorite colors!

What would you say is your favorite type of mythological creature? (Things such as dragons/phoneixes/Centaurs, can include things from Metroid/Pokemon, and many others as well)

Would you say your recent drawing that Szaila drew for you represents your "true form"? (Really really like it as well! It represents you well, and the red ribbon with the purple gem in it is cool, along with having a PURPLE shirt underneath your Coat!)

Also see from my previous question that your new picture pairs perfectly with your favorite colors!

What would you say is your favorite type of mythological creature? (Things such as dragons/phoneixes/Centaurs, can include things from Metroid/Pokemon, and many others as well)

Oh I don't know about it being representative of me as a person, but it is very good at portraying what I do like in terms of style and theme. I'm not quite as dashing as what Szaila drew up for me as well, lol.

I wasn't kidding about the colors too, and she also nailed it :D.

Favorite Mythological creatures eh? Boy, that's a tough one. I'd probably go with Dragons, because I'm totally unoriginal. Not the big fire breathing ones though, smaller ones that are wise creatures tend to peak my interest. A close second to that would be creatures that manifest themselves through the elements, such as golems or ice wisps.

Just doing a quick update on my life at the moment, and perhaps a couple new details if you don't already know.

I have a new job title! I am the new and current Assistant Manager at my local Starbucks, which is a fun little gig once you become accustomed to retail life.

I'm about to receive my associates degree in Communications at my school, but I have currently only take 1-2 classes a semester so I stay afloat with work.

These 2 factors have played a significant part in my activity here, but now I have a very strong hold and balance on both of them, so in due part, I am glad to answer anything you so desire so long as it isn't too personal (stuff like address, social security, shenanigans like that, duh.)

And if you're interested, this is me on the left with my girlfriend on the right, if you would like to put a face to me. I'll put it under Spoiler in case you would not desire to know :)

R67zFKz.jpg

Just doing a quick update on my life at the moment, and perhaps a couple new details if you don't already know.

I have a new job title! I am the new and current Assistant Manager at my local Starbucks, which is a fun little gig once you become accustomed to retail life.

I'm about to receive my associates degree in Communications at my school, but I have currently only take 1-2 classes a semester so I stay afloat with work.

These 2 factors have played a significant part in my activity here, but now I have a very strong hold and balance on both of them, so in due part, I am glad to answer anything you so desire so long as it isn't too personal (stuff like address, social security, shenanigans like that, duh.)

And if you're interested, this is me on the left with my girlfriend on the right, if you would like to put a face to me. I'll put it under Spoiler in case you would not desire to know :)

R67zFKz.jpg
I've got some questions for you

What is your favorite Pre-Golem weapon?
Gotta be the Dart Pistol with crystal darts. Cheap ammo and you can shred whole rooms with ease. Megashark is a close second for posterity :).

Congrats on achieving Eagle Scout! Which merit badge was your favorite to earn?
Sailing was my favorite. I took such an interest in it that I was a Scout Camp Counselor for about 2 years teaching it. I do have a rifle shooting merit badge as well. My assistant scoutmaster for that was an ex Navy Seal, and he had some exotic armaments for us to try, ranging from a Henry repeater to a Russian Dragunov.

Just as a side note I totally forgot I made this thread, how time flies.

If you could turn into any 3 fictional creatures(they don't have to just be from Terraria), what 3 would you turn into, and why? (You would be able to switch between the 3 at will, but would lose the ability to turn back into your normal form by any means.)

Who are your 3 favorite NPCs, and favorite quotes from each of them?
In order: Goblin Tinkerer, Angler, and Nurse.

"Silence is golden, duct tape is silver"

"I have a request for you! No, I don't care that there's a zombie apocalypse right now!"

"You left your arm over there. Let me get that for you..."

If you could turn into any 3 fictional creatures(they don't have to just be from Terraria), what 3 would you turn into, and why? (You would be able to switch between the 3 at will, but would lose the ability to turn back into your normal form by any means.)

Creatures? Hmm. I'd likely use a couple of DnD examples.

Aasimar, beings with ties to godlike entities that strive to uphold their lineages tenets would be fun, double if they are a Paladin in nature.

Dragonborn, beings with ties but no lineage to Dragons themselves, mainly for the rule of looking cool if nothing else.

If we're going the Terraria route though, I'd definitely be a Pirate Captain, only for the sheer menacing presence they have in a pirate invasion (and that they care nothing for knock back and will approach relentlessly lol)

Exactly why are the outer arms of the galaxy still with us, despite Sagittarius A* being so far away?

I have yet to find someone that can answer this.

Why are you so inactive usually

Also you moved to San Diego?
The two of those sort of go hand in hand.

The last 3 years I've been going through a few emotionally challenging events and living situations that have generally kept me offline. Recently moved in to a new place, a new area, got a better job, and its been healthier for my psyche considerably. I love this community and want to help maintain it when I am in a peak mindset.

legitimate business idea:
1/5th of a pound burger.

People thought the third pound was smaller than the quarter pound, so, they would think 1/5 pound is bigger!
What do you think?

You know what, why stop there, we have profit to make with a 1/6th pounder.

Back
Top Bottom