IC Draconic adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.
I go all out on it, casting multitudes of huge fireballs before slowing my flight and landing in a tree, exhausted.
*Looking back from the sizzling, it quickly digs underground avoiding it all, despite the caster's efforts. After a few seconds, it pops back out and continues running to the boulder.*

I jump down on the Rock and emit a terrifying roar, using my wings to look as big as possible in hopes of scaring off the Aggron.

--Al' Xulfest--
Al' Xulfest caught up to the combat area, seeing that the downpour was replaced by a sandstorm and that fire wasn't working. "*This isn't looking too good.*" The dragon, tried to beat the Aggron to the boulder and cast Stone to Earth.

I jump down on the Rock and emit a terrifying roar, using my wings to look as big as possible in hopes of scaring off the Aggron.
*Aggron, unaffected, ignores the hybrid.*
--Al' Xulfest--
Al' Xulfest caught up to the combat area, seeing that the downpour was replaced by a sandstorm and that fire wasn't working. "*This isn't looking too good.*" The dragon tried to beat the Aggron to the boulder and cast Stone to Earth.
*Aggron stomps the ground, preventing the stone of earth from rising.*

I yelp, being atop the rock, and jump down before grabbing one of the Aggron's spikes and causing fire to erupt all around me.

"*EVERYONE TAKE COVER!*"

I yelp, being atop the rock, and jump down before grabbing one of the Aggron's spikes and causing fire to erupt all around me.

"*EVERYONE TAKE COVER!*"
*Aggron still seems to be unaffected, but the fire seems to piss it off even more.*
*Aggron charges up something from its mouth, making a huge expanding orb of power.*

I stop the attack and open my wings, gliding high into the sky on the sandstorm's winds to avoid Aggron's attack.

"*How do we stop that thing!?*"

I stop the attack and open my wings, gliding high into the sky on the sandstorm's winds to avoid Aggron's attack.

"*How do we stop that thing!?*"
*Getting deeper into the sandstorm, you realize that you can barely see anything from the distance you flew up.*
*The sandstorm rages on.*

--Al' Xulfest--
The sand was buffeting and hard to see through. The was no going near that thing right now. "*I am not sure what this thing is after but there doesn't seen like much I can do to stop it...at least not yet.*" Al' Xulfest has never seen a creature that could change the weather at will, at least not as fast as that. "*I suggest we retreat for now. Unless you have any ideas that may work.*"

- Cyrill -
Cyrill approaches the sandstorm and stops mid-flight just where the sand blows at her weakly *This was unforeseen.* Cyrill forms ice goggles (they have glass like lenses so long as they're on Cyrill) as a precaution.
*Blowing the sandstorm away with a blizzard might work but...* After a moment of hesitation, Cyrill forms a blue rune in front of her about 100 meters in diameter *Blow, my frozen winds...* Cyrill blows a massive blizzard into the heart of the sandstorm, hoping not to make it worse.

((Edit: To clarify, Cyrill has no idea what's going on inside the sandstorm, more specifically that there are two fire dragons inside))

Last edited:
Trebonth's probably gotten so scared that he lost a way, getting entangled, before somehow breaking the otherwise hurtful fall with a glide. Obviously, it was hard to do, and even if, he was still fairly bit of hit by small pebbles before he felt the blizzard. Strangely, he felt better after that surge of cold. He moved around to see where's 'daddy'.

I lower into the center of the two storms and feel around for Trebonth.

"*Trebonth! Where are you? We need to go!"

- Cyrill -
Cyrill looks quickly through her blizzard, which has much better visibility than the sandstorm, spotting the half-dragon and a tiny dragon, along with the silhouette of an armored wingless dragon holding up a giant boulder, who appears to be their enemy. *What... Is that...?
Cyrill has never seen a wingless earth dragon before, but she knew it could be the only cause of the sandstorm.
Cyrill forms an elegant bow made of ice into her left hand *I'll smash that rock...* Cyrill chargers up a frost arrow with her right hand and shoots it at the mega boulder, aiming just above Aggron's head.
The glowing frost arrow can be clearly seen through both the storms, it leaves a trial of expanding circles behind it before crashing into the giant boulder, causing a small part of it to explode, attempting to loosen Aggron's grip and sending rocks along with small ice crystal into its face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom