IC Draconic adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.
*An immense sandstorm catches, blinding all drones and attackers, then digs underground leaving no trace.*
The Drones can't actually get blinded, but since they weren't designed burrow underground, having chased Aggron away, they have completed their task and return back to their origin through a portal.

- Cyrill -
Cyrill catches up to the Dragon/Rider duo and Al'Xulfest, still holding her ice bow in her right hand.
Before speaking to any of them, Cyrill turns around to see a settling sandstorm with her drones withdrawing, Aggron nowhere to be seen.
Cyrill looks at where the drones where *It seems they chased it away.* Cyrill turns to look at the two dragons.
*Is everyone alright?*

--Al' Xulfest--
"*I'm fine.*" Al' Xulfest observed the ice bow. "*You seem to posses powerful magic, how have you obtained this power? Also, is there a tribe of half dragons in the area, I am not familiar with your kind?*" He was wary since she still had the bow and saw what it could do.

- Cyrill -
Cyrill sheaths her ice bow, it disappears with a small mist.
*I'm Cyrill.*
Cyrill looks at Al' Xulfest *I'm not from this planet, I arrived here through planetary teleport. My father is an ice Elder Dragon. My mother is a human.*
Cyrill explains her backstory to him.

((to be honest, I'm not used to roleplaying. at all))

--Al' Xulfest--
Not from this planet? There are other Dragons in the stars? They breed with humans? Al' Xulfest blinked as he was processing this information and appeared to be speechless for a few moments before nodding in response. "*I am Al' Xulfest, pleasure to make your acquaintance.*" Elder Dragon blood, that would explain her incredible magic. The crimson dragon glanced at Trebonth as he thought to himself.

- Basil -
Seeing the battle wrapped up, Basil decided to make his appearance. He leapt from the overlook and swiftly flew to the gathering of dragons and half-dragons, slamming his four talons into the earth in a cloud of dust and folding away his wings. "*Greetings, I am Basil. And what...*" Basil gestured to the rubble, dust, sand, and ice all around them. "*...Was this about?*"

Last edited:
--Al' Xulfest--
Another one? He craned his neck to look at the six-legged arrival. "*I am not entirely sure, we saw boulders flying out of the ground before encountering the steel dragon. Do you know of this creature?*" I wonder if we stirred this one from his slumber. "*I am Al' Xulfest.*" He nodded in return to Basil's greeting.

What is it with this amount of people here? One or two? Sure. But this many?
"*Do you expect anyone else to come as well? It just seems odd that this many have come here.*"

Seems like hatchling landed,but it was a bit distressed by it being separated again. But so much dragons there were there, curiosity let it come closer. - *Trebonf!* - It chirruped out its name happily.

((Also, probably will RP regardless of if Trebonth technically should be with Kral or not. Also th as f, heh.))

- Cyrill -
Replying to Al' Xulfest *I understand you may be confused by what you heard, I never knew other worlds existed.*
Replying to Basil *I was just flying around when I saw a half-dragon, was interested and flew in closer, a sandstorm appeared as I approached, turned out it was caused by a steel dragon.*
Just then Cyrill noticed Trebonth. ("Oh, I've not noticed this one...")
((*sigh*))

--Al' Xulfest--
"*Well, be on your guard, there's no telling when he will show up again. Also, watch out for dragon hunters, I've been weeding them out when I can.*" He began to follow Defure. It isn't often for so many different types of dragons to run into each other like this. "*What are your plans exactly?*"

- Cyrill -
(To Al' Xulfest) *No idea.* Cyrill keeps following the group, pretty much blindly.
"(Given some thought... Reminded I have no clear objective... What to do? Guess I'll help them.)"

- Basil -

*Dragon Hunters? I didn’t know they were around here. They cause quite a bit of trouble back home, so I’ll take this chance to get rid of some.* Basil tagged along with the party as they continued onward.

"*Unfortunately the job isn't against hunters since most wouldn't pay to get rid of them.*"
"*But us, people would pay for that.*"
"*We've been hunting them down on our own.*"
"*But there's too many of them for just the two of us.*"

- Cyrill -
*It would seem that half dragons are rare in this world, I'm guessing I'd be a more valuable target than a full dragon...*
*Alright, you've seen what I can do, and that wasn't my full potential, never too many with area attack magic.*

Cyrill takes off get goggles and drops them, then creates a telescope like the one earlier, but doesn't look through it yet.
*Can you tell me what they look like so I can spot them?*

"*Hunters usually have a crossbow or longbow and armor usually made from leather, or their victims if they're a high rank.*"
"*And the people we're being paid for probably just use whatever they can get.*"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom