Game Mechanics Drag the Sun and Moon!

GoldenTerrabyte

Empress of Light
Here's a very simple suggestion that doesn't need much explanation, I just think it'd be really neat.

In Journey Mode, you already have tons of control over the time of day. So, I think it'd be fun if Journey also had an option that allowed you to click and drag the sun and moon around through the sky, like you can on the title screen. Not only would it be convenient, but it'd be a neat way for that easter egg to come full circle, by finally being possible in the actual game itself.

Here's a very simple suggestion that doesn't need much explanation, I just think it'd be really neat.

In Journey Mode, you already have tons of control over the time of day. So, I think it'd be fun if Journey also had an option that allowed you to click and drag the sun and moon around through the sky, like you can on the title screen. Not only would it be convenient, but it'd be a neat way for that easter egg to come full circle, by finally being possible in the actual game itself.
Love this idea, another idea(if not already there) make consoles able to drag sun at title screen(I am not aware if it isn’t possible)

Back
Top Bottom