tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

as if thats strange at all, made an account just to back him up and put my experiences of that server in here too.
Guy makes jew jokes *joking (I assume) about how great the camps were etc*
I disliked it, my grandparents are jewish although I don't classify myself as such. Welp turns out the one that said it was an admin/mod?, put into the jail bit of the server. Point out how odd it is for me to be jailed for not liking someone else being extremely racist *gets flamed more*.
Manually messages an admin about it because I am under the assumption that even if theyre ok with the racism, doubt theyd punish me for not liking it right? Wrong. Admin backed him up, the rule I broke was arguing with a mod (in this case not supporting his love for gassing jews).
Regardless of what they say on the forums to save face, the discord server is to be avoided IMO. Unless you dont mind going along with everything they say and you remember to NEVER point out any racism. Then you'll be fine. IMO best to stick to forums and ignore the discord server. Even the nicer, more down to earth non toxic mods/admins are different on discord for obvious reasons. They cant exactly ban me here for not supporting their love of gassing jews.
Dont remember names, was ages ago and I am not out for a witch hunt anyways. Ages being on the verge of 2 years ago.
Think I also have an account from that time, will see if I can get back into it rather than a 2 second old account saying it - EDIT most likely made with a deleted email. Tooner#7290 is my disc, name went from nightspawn to tooner but it is the same account.
So back in the stone age.

Looks like you may have been banned by brent who got banned by discord again for like the 80th time, and that was a long time ago itself, no record of you exists other than his @'s as 80% of the channels got nuked and various members.

As for the other member its a newer case where the staff aren't the same so "Almost banned" doesn't help when people are almost getting banned for breaking rules. If I was policing the place daily I'd be banning like 20 people a week for constantly asking about mod progress.

So back in the stone age.

Looks like you may have been banned by brent who got banned by discord again for like the 80th time, and that was a long time ago itself, no record of you exists other than his @'s as 80% of the channels got nuked and various members.

As for the other member its a newer case where the staff aren't the same so "Almost banned" doesn't help when people are almost getting banned for breaking rules. If I was policing the place daily I'd be banning like 20 people a week for constantly asking about mod progress.
Wow I never knew this - Ill leave the comment up so as to leave it nice and understandable for newer players. I never would have thought all that happened. Would it be reasonable for me to attempt to rejoin? Start fresh.
Dw wont ask for progress, 2 many irl responsibilities to bother looking deeper than trello/latest updates discord section. Edit nvm still banned lol

Wow I never knew this - Ill leave the comment up so as to leave it nice and understandable for newer players. I never would have thought all that happened. Would it be reasonable for me to attempt to rejoin? Start fresh.
Dw wont ask for progress, 2 many irl responsibilities to bother looking deeper than trello/latest updates discord section. Edit nvm still banned lol
give me your discord I.D if it's an unjustified ban I'll unban you

I would like to note that This mod can't be used in the newer version of tModLoader, and im sad that I won't be able to play this great mod. If someone could help me either revert tModLoader to a different version, or have the creator update this to v2022.5.103.9 / 1.4.3.6, that would be amazing. [@FullNovaAlchemist, please?]

Update: I'm an idiot, it's built into steam. But it couldn't hurt to update it into the latest version of terraria, right?

Last edited:
This mod is awesome but is there anyway to fix the flying animation so the character isn't just tilting? just a minor request nothin major.

This mod is awesome but is there anyway to fix the flying animation so the character isn't just tilting? just a minor request nothin major.
Sounds like you are asking for more than what terraria will feasibly respect, and following that also means the custom drawing we have to do actually runs on peoples machines

Technically speaking, I find it unlikely that a sprite change would be enough to cause noticeable decrease in game quality
What I do wish to ask, however, is the question of why flying left (or was it right?), in tandem with flying down is not something one can do?

Technically speaking, I find it unlikely that a sprite change would be enough to cause noticeable decrease in game quality
What I do wish to ask, however, is the question of why flying left (or was it right?), in tandem with flying down is not something one can do?
that is a problem with your keyboard, not the mod. Your Keyboard doesn't support certain combined inputs, also new custom sprite animations would require those to be done for every armor there is otherwise the animation breaks

You don't simply change a sprite. The character is drawn in at least 8 different layers, to make it so flying no longer fits the terraria theme you have to disable the default drawing and do your own manual drawing.

I won't be doing that, you realise its not just a version thing
Yes, I do realise you'd probably have to rebuild the mod from scratch due to the fact the game basically got a makeover and all the code was changed, so I know it's a lot of work that honestly would only add the ability to speedrun the mod with the journey stuff, so I do humbly understand.

Out of curiosity, did the devs ever make an official "this mod is dead" post or a "this mod won't be ported to 1.4" post anywhere?
I've only heard on discord the mod was dead and on the TML porter status which just simply says it won't be ported.
And the current behavior on the forums is very... "I shouldn't have to explain myself", kinda like Pumpkin was with his mod before he declared it dead.

1654875964893.png

i found 8 dragon balls...
the 4 star one appeared twice in my world...

Edit: after playing with it, it's a dead item, and i can put it in chests and everything, it's now just for deco.

Out of curiosity, did the devs ever make an official "this mod is dead" post or a "this mod won't be ported to 1.4" post anywhere?
I've only heard on discord the mod was dead and on the TML porter status which just simply says it won't be ported.
And the current behavior on the forums is very... "I shouldn't have to explain myself", kinda like Pumpkin was with his mod before he declared it dead.
the mod isn't dead and never was, the status says it won't get ported because the old mod simply won't, we're working on a new mod which will be released on 1.4 right away.
Unsure where you got the "I shouldn't have to explain myself" feeling from, we're usually very transparent just rather inactive here in comparison to the discord

the mod isn't dead and never was, the status says it won't get ported because the old mod simply won't, we're working on a new mod which will be released on 1.4 right away.
Unsure where you got the "I shouldn't have to explain myself" feeling from, we're usually very transparent just rather inactive here in comparison to the discord
And like that alot of confusion was instantly cleared up, thanks! (you may want to pin this to the front page)

Pretty sure it comes from me not diving into every Terraria discord known to man. I don't consider info on discord to be "public" (since it requires an account and can be easily gated via roles; not saying you'd do that, just that it can happen)

And like that alot of confusion was instantly cleared up, thanks! (you may want to pin this to the front page)

Pretty sure it comes from me not diving into every Terraria discord known to man. I don't consider info on discord to be "public" (since it requires an account and can be easily gated via roles; not saying you'd do that, just that it can happen)
Glad that cleared up things however unfortunately I can't pin anything here since the front page belongs to the previous owner of the mod.

Back
Top Bottom