tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

I have a question, legendary trait, it's super broly, broly in his movie at the beginning is inferior to base Vegeta, then broly equals him, Vegeta ssj1 is matched by broly, after ssG and is matched in "Wrathful" state (x10 power), Goku enters, ssj, ssG, and can not, freezer activates ssj 1(x50) in broly, Goku in ssB and Vegeta ssB are defeated, Broly fight against Golden freezer 1 hour, and fight against Gogeta (a fusion that based on is stronger than Goku and Vegeta's SSB), broly activate SSJ Full power (x10 of the ssj,=x500), Gogeta dominates him in ssj1(SSJBx50) broly matches him, Gogeta uses SSB (SSBxSSB) so I couldn't match him and finish the fight quickly, my question is, If it's super broly, will they leave SSL1,2,3, for SSLFP? The ssj1 is x50, the ssj2 is x2 to x50, ssj3 is x4 to ssj2 (x8 and x50 from ssj1), the ssjL3 is x400 while the ssjFP is x500, not to mention, the more he fights the stronger he becomes, will they use the material already made and add the SSJFP as the last step? Or they will take the canon, and if they add the property of increasing power over time, (example), (in base against a boss, damage increases up to x150 in 10 min while boss regardless of status, "wrathful" ssj1, ssjfp) a separate multiplier

And one more question, will they modify the progress of the transformations? With buu confirmed, it shouldn't being able to fight him before ssj3, and with freezer ssj1 taking advantage of the fact that they will have 4 bosses to reorganize them

Last edited:
I have a question, legendary trait, it's super broly, broly in his movie at the beginning is inferior to base Vegeta, then broly equals him, Vegeta ssj1 is matched by broly, after ssG and is matched in "Wrathful" state (x10 power), Goku enters, ssj, ssG, and can not, freezer activates ssj 1(x50) in broly, Goku in ssB and Vegeta ssB are defeated, Broly fight against Golden freezer 1 hour, and fight against Gogeta (a fusion that based on is stronger than Goku and Vegeta's SSB), broly activate SSJ Full power (x10 of the ssj,=x500), Gogeta dominates him in ssj1(SSJBx50) broly matches him, Gogeta uses SSB (SSBxSSB) so I couldn't match him and finish the fight quickly, my question is, If it's super broly, will they leave SSL1,2,3, for SSLFP? The ssj1 is x50, the ssj2 is x2 to x50, ssj3 is x4 to ssj2 (x8 and x50 from ssj1), the ssjL3 is x400 while the ssjFP is x500, not to mention, the more he fights the stronger he becomes, will they use the material already made and add the SSJFP as the last step? Or they will take the canon, and if they add the property of increasing power over time, (example), (in base against a boss, damage increases up to x150 in 10 min while boss regardless of status, "wrathful" ssj1, ssjfp) a separate multiplier

And one more question, will they modify the progress of the transformations? With buu confirmed, it shouldn't being able to fight him before ssj3, and with freezer ssj1 taking advantage of the fact that they will have 4 bosses to reorganize them
Legendary will have the following forms
Wrathful, SSJ A-type, SSJ C-type, LSSJ

Boss fights don't interfere with how we place forms

Having trouble with the Ki Flying, I have my bind set, and have tried changing it a couple times, but still can't. Wings and all other flying/floating options work. Any idea's?

Issue with using Another RPG mod and DBZ, while only using the new hud with arpg, it turns off "old" ui sections, which include the Ki bar and transformation menu. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Hey everyone I hope you guys will be able to help me out in having a issue with my flight mechanic for my Terraria DBZ mod when I fly left and right my ki aura doesn't follow the directions in going in and my guy stays upright, anything in missing to fix this? Any help would be wicked appreciated

Hey everyone I hope you guys will be able to help me out in having a issue with my flight mechanic for my Terraria DBZ mod when I fly left and right my ki aura doesn't follow the directions in going in and my guy stays upright, anything in missing to fix this? Any help would be wicked appreciated
probably overhaul

WTH, what happen? Ia just a error in plataforma, right? Lastday 37%, today -155%

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-25-09-55-02-863_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-25-09-55-02-863_com.android.chrome.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 172
Considering the existence of Sub-worlds, is going to other planets, such as Namek ever going to be implemented, or is that unlikely?

Considering the existence of Sub-worlds, is going to other planets, such as Namek ever going to be implemented, or is that unlikely?
according to the explanation on your page of Trello, there will never be, or other worlds, or ki clash, or custom auras

They haven't answered my question for a long time, I have some doubts, version 1.1 will arrive at the end of 2022 or beginning of 2023? Why does the port to 1.4 appear -162.7? they had 4 unfinished points, And they finished 1, there are 3 left at 50% but they don't advance from that moment, all right?

Back
Top Bottom