tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

Hey! This is a really great mod and i'm enjoying it so far, but it seems like i've encountered some kind of strange bug about SSJ3. As you can see, SSJ3 is draining my health even though my KI is well over 30% of my maximum KI, happened in both unmastered and mastered SSJ3 form. Maybe i'm just missing something, but i just wanted to share this with you in case it's not working as intended. Feel free to ask me anything that could help you about this cause.
20181128091816_1.jpg

Bros , im creating and defeating eye of cthulu so many times ( arounds like 50/60 ) with new charaters and no signal of legendary super sayain or "???" Buff ...

20181128184254_1.jpg

[doublepost=1543427274,1543427107][/doublepost]as u can see guys , sry for the spam , in the top left i got the prodigy(but with this characters didnt beat EOC yet ) , in 100/150 EOC with different characters didnt have any Legendary so i ask u , is the script for the world ? i mean do i have to create new Characters and New world ? or something like that ? coz creating always charaters isnt working and the mod is updated ... Ty

View attachment 213927
[doublepost=1543427274,1543427107][/doublepost]as u can see guys , sry for the spam , in the top left i got the prodigy(but with this characters didnt beat EOC yet ) , in 100/150 EOC with different characters didnt have any Legendary so i ask u , is the script for the world ? i mean do i have to create new Characters and New world ? or something like that ? coz creating always charaters isnt working and the mod is updated ... Ty
You probably just got super unlucky :p. I went through and tested it myself and i've gotten both prodigy and legendary before.

By the way, does it causes any problems to update the mod mid-game as far as you know? I've done so so far, but I wouldn't want to lock myself out of something by accident, lol. XD

New update out now, has some useful additions and important bug fixes.
1. Flight now shows your aura and rotates it accordingly.
2. The Nurse now fully heals your ki.
3. Adjusted rarities for Amber Infuser and Amethyst Infuser
4. Slightly changed the look of the Ki bar.
5. Added the +4 break range to Radiant Pickaxe and Radiant Hamaxe
6. Completely reworked Spirit Bomb and Super Spirit Bomb.
7. Unlocking a transformation now disables all forms so it doesn't get auto disabled.
8. Your ki bar now doesn't flicker due to ki regen.
9. Fixed bug where the Kaio Crystal did nothing.
10. Fixed bug where Ki Infusers applied to all damage types, not just Ki.

Hi! Im new here! I had fun playing your mod but..can i ask a question? Only two
One :how do i get the ssj test?
Two :what spacific biom do i need to be just to get the calm ki?
Thats all! Hope u can keep updating the mod! Thank you!

Hi! Im new here! I had fun playing your mod but..can i ask a question? Only two
One :how do i get the ssj test?
Two :what spacific biom do i need to be just to get the calm ki?
Thats all! Hope u can keep updating the mod! Thank you!
I'm not sure what you mean by ssj test, and calm crystals drop in the jungle biome after you've killed your world evil.

Welp, I finished vanilla terraria with this mod.

I'm impressed, Saiyan class is harder than Summonner even with end-game items, because if you don't have even 1 ki, you'll have to build MPH again after charge, and you should take a look on your Ki, and try to keep it full. Trust me, even if you have too much Ki, it is not enough to deal with Moon Lord without chargin your Ki, and you should keep moving. I won against Moon Lord only with Nurse and moving up-down, sometimes flying around to avoid doom laser.
If you use bukujuutsu 3, you will not waste much Ki, which drains too much of Ki, so you should get bukujuutsu 3, either you'll fight against Moon Lord will be extremely hard because of quickly Ki drain by flight, and it is extremely important.

This mod is perfect, so much details on new Saiyan class. Without 1 thing you're fight with bosses and some mobs will be much harder, and I like it so much.

Welp, I finished vanilla terraria with this mod.

I'm impressed, Saiyan class is harder than Summonner even with end-game items, because if you don't have even 1 ki, you'll have to build MPH again after charge, and you should take a look on your Ki, and try to keep it full. Trust me, even if you have too much Ki, it is not enough to deal with Moon Lord without chargin your Ki, and you should keep moving. I won against Moon Lord only with Nurse and moving up-down, sometimes flying around to avoid doom laser.
If you use bukujuutsu 3, you will not waste much Ki, which drains too much of Ki, so you should get bukujuutsu 3, either you'll fight against Moon Lord will be extremely hard because of quickly Ki drain by flight, and it is extremely important.

This mod is perfect, so much details on new Saiyan class. Without 1 thing you're fight with bosses and some mobs will be much harder, and I like it so much.
I really appreciate the feedback, that's mostly how I wanted saiyan's to play as well, You can dish out incredibly high damage however you need to manage your ki accordingly or else you'll be left with nothing.

I forgot to post the last 2 updates here so here you go.

1. Fixed major bug where any Accessories that decreased Ki max would make your ki go negative.
2. Fixed bug where Kaioken gave no bonuses to any damage types except Ki.
3. Adjusted Pure Ki Crystal's rarity.

1. Added flavor text to all the Ki Crystals.
2. New sounds for Energy Wave, Final Flash and Special Beam Cannon.
3. All Super Saiyan damage multipliers have been reduced by 50% for non-Ki damage.
4. Drastically increased the homing range of the Radiant Armor and Luminous Sectum's projectiles.
5. Increased the drop rate of Stable Ki Crystal's.
6. Fixed bug where Kaio Crystal worked in the vanity slot.
7. Fixed bug where Kaio Crystal worked on Super Saiyan 3's health drain.
8. Fixed bug where your aura was misaligned while Flight|Flying downwards.
9. Fixed bug where Super Saiyan 3's health drain still drained below 30% Ki.
10. Fixed bug where the MRE lowered your health by 25.
11. Fixed bug where Radiant Ki Scroll didn't need the Ancient Manipulator.

Yo!

After Scatter Shot hits something, there's this message in console "Error on message Terraria.MessageBuffer" and after that server crashes.

Attachments

• Server.png
    Server.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 2,191
Back
Top Bottom