tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

I think I have an idea for the dragon balls
You could make it so when you beat the lunatic cultist you need to summon shenron and a wish could be that you want to know how to get the god form like in the anime and once you wish that the god form will drop like normal

I have a question of my own regarding the Dragon Balls, if you don't mind? Just wanted to know if they...

a) Never respawn again once used, ever
b) Spawn once per world
c) May respawn in the same world after using them (and perhaps a 'cooldown' period) kinda like how they eventually reappear in the show

...with the latter two implying that one might eventually get more than one wish?

I have a question of my own regarding the Dragon Balls, if you don't mind? Just wanted to know if they...

a) Never respawn again once used, ever
b) Spawn once per world
c) May respawn in the same world after using them (and perhaps a 'cooldown' period) kinda like how they eventually reappear in the show

...with the latter two implying that one might eventually get more than one wish?
They have infinite uses and will instantly respawn after wishing, we also have added multiple failsafes to assure that all 7 exist in the world at all times. You also can't cheat them in or bring them in from other worlds.

The mod don't shows up in in the tModloader mod browse. Is that normal?

Edit: It's appearing now, sorry :p

Last edited:
how i can download this ?
Download tmodloder and then go to search mods and then type in dragon ball terraria
Eddit: also if you don't have tmodloader and don't know how to get it here is a guide by pedguin
[doublepost=1547403988,1547403739][/doublepost]Also once you get tmodloader loader and have watched the video go to the comments and look at the top comment that shows you how to easily apply the tmodloader on your terraria

Back
Top Bottom