tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

i got kaioken, but i don't know how to activate it, i used the command key and nothing
[doublepost=1547489211,1547488987][/doublepost]there would be a good thing to have an npc to guide you, like master roshi, i dont know how to get the transformations for example, and a lot of stuff, it would be awesome

i got kaioken, but i don't know how to activate it, i used the command key and nothing
[doublepost=1547489211,1547488987][/doublepost]there would be a good thing to have an npc to guide you, like master roshi, i dont know how to get the transformations for example, and a lot of stuff, it would be awesome
Do you have any mods that get in the way of kaioken?
Also I put my kaioken key on the number 1 since I think it is easier to get to
Edit: do you know how to get the transformations or where you just using that as an example where someone else might not know how to?

If my hype levels for the update keep rising i´ll turn super saiyan! Bringing more praises with my impatience tho, great mod guys keep it up! Btw, any plans on adding a little OG DB stuff? Like the expanding staff goku wields or a 100% power mode for a potential Master Roshi NPC? Ah, whatever you add, it´s sure to turn out great!

If my hype levels for the update keep rising i´ll turn super saiyan! Bringing more praises with my impatience tho, great mod guys keep it up! Btw, any plans on adding a little OG DB stuff? Like the expanding staff goku wields or a 100% power mode for a potential Master Roshi NPC? Ah, whatever you add, it´s sure to turn out great!
We don't really have much from the original DB except for a few weapons and such, we do already have the power pole sprited, its just not finished.

Are you thinking of making fusion available?
You could do it so if two players have the potara ear rings one of the players could click on the other player and text will pop up saying "someone wants to fuse with you" and then after that they could choose who controls the character and the other player can help by controlling ki or health and you could make the ear rings accessable near the end of the game after you kill a boss or something

Are you thinking of making fusion available?
You could do it so if two players have the potara ear rings one of the players could click on the other player and text will pop up saying "someone wants to fuse with you" and then after that they could choose who controls the character and the other player can help by controlling ki or health and you could make the ear rings accessable near the end of the game after you kill a boss or something
We are planning for both npc fusion and player fusion yes, however the opinion on how we will handle player fusion is VERY scattered so that'll take a long time before we decide on something for it.

We are planning for both npc fusion and player fusion yes, however the opinion on how we will handle player fusion is VERY scattered so that'll take a long time before we decide on something for it.
Well if your going to add it in I think there should be some sort of choice like the one I said where the 2 players choose who will lead the fusion or make it randomly select a player and when the two unfuse and then they try to fuse back make it so the other player gets to lead so then it will go from one player leading to the other but what ever you do the fusion will probably still be great

I think you should make it so attacks can break blocks, but make it so you can toggle this feature on and off.
I don't think this would happen since if you use the beam weapons they would go through the ground and that would in my opinion be a little bit to op since they would be an alternative to mining traveling as the beams can go quite far and especially big bang kamehameha which has a huge ball infront of the actual beam and not to mention the beams travel quite fast but if they were to blow up after touching solid ground then I guess they would work but it's just the tall hassle of having to kill an anemy and then fix all the stuff that got destroyed like a boss arena or house you built.
But it might work depending if it's done right but I just don't really see it being added ,although it does add a bit of immersion, there is no actual good use other than having a quick way of mining/traveling.
Eddit: also sorry if there are any spelling errors. My phone just loves messing with me by messing the letters up and autocorrect isn't on my side eihere.

Last edited:
Also I forgot to ask something else about the fusion but will there be two versions of it?
Like one fusion is with the fusion dance and one fusion will be with the ear rings just wondering since you can make the dance fusion weaker that the ear ring fusion since it say that the ear ring one has better ki control.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom