tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

What kind of "weapon" is the "Circle Spawner" you can craft now without any materials, because it has no animation (at least with Omniswing)?
It's a stupid test item that one of our devs left in because they are a :red:, does nothing but was used to test some animations for lssj.

Hi. Tell me why I have not dropouts Ki crystals? Even the stable Ki, the very first, don't get knocked out?

can you help me with ki orb?it not turn to ki but stay in my inventory
you aren't able to pick them up there like hearts and just refill ki that's all there used for
[doublepost=1549738304,1549738223][/doublepost]
can you help me with ki orb?it not turn to ki but stay in my inventory
also if you want to get different ki crystals you have to defeat certain bosses to unlock them

Hey, hope you don't mind, but I'd like to make a suggestion.

So, for the people with the Legendary buff, you could add in the Wrathful state that Broly uses, along with making it have 2 stages. You could also instead of using regular Super Saiyan, use Super Saiyan C-type. You could also add in Super Saiyan A-type and (possibly) have it only work if you have on Broly's necklace from DBZ.

Anyways, if you read this, thanks for checking out the suggestion.

I need to ask I unlocked super sayin god with the legendary trait then unlocked legendary super sayin can I still become a ssg with the legendary trait or not

I need to ask I unlocked super sayin god with the legendary trait then unlocked legendary super sayin can I still become a ssg with the legendary trait or not
Legendaries don't get ssjg.
[doublepost=1549843060,1549843031][/doublepost]
Hey, hope you don't mind, but I'd like to make a suggestion.

So, for the people with the Legendary buff, you could add in the Wrathful state that Broly uses, along with making it have 2 stages. You could also instead of using regular Super Saiyan, use Super Saiyan C-type. You could also add in Super Saiyan A-type and (possibly) have it only work if you have on Broly's necklace from DBZ.

Anyways, if you read this, thanks for checking out the suggestion.
That's something we already have planned as part of the legendary rework :D

Back
Top Bottom