tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

I have a problem ive killed the eater of worlds over 8 times and it wont drop kaiokenx3 I use spiritball and galik gun am I doing something wrong or do I have to keep trying ive gotten 3 normal kaiokens but I cant get a single x3

Last edited:
I have a problem ive killed the eater of worlds over 8 times and it wont drop kaiokenx3 I use spiritball and galik gun am I doing something wrong or do I have to keep trying ive gotten 3 normal kaiokens but I cant get a single x3

Gotta admit, I tried killing the Eater of Worlds several times and also didn't get kaioken x3

Which is why I cheated in a eater of worlds treasure bag.

upload_2019-2-13_17-8-56.png

Yeah I had this problem to, there is a bug that makes the eater of world not drop X3 and only the brain of cthulhu can drop it so you just need to create a new world and select the crimson and then you can get it

I did all of this, but it didnt work
[doublepost=1550402836,1550402792][/doublepost]Sad :(
[doublepost=1550403093][/doublepost] Developers, please help
We've had quite a few people report this error but we are totally clueless, people have tried with the exact same mods and it works for them so I'm not sure. We will be rewriting our drop system soon however so that may fix it.

Actually, Ssjg 2 and Ssjg 3 stands for Super Saiyan Grade 2 and Grade 3. And both forms were used in the Cell saga by Vegeta and Trunks. (Pretty sure goku got it too but he didn't really do much with it.)
never saw anyone refer to grade 2 and 3 with ssg2 and ssg3 but aight and yeah im familiar with the dbz lore since part of job for the mod is fact checking ;)

We've had quite a few people report this error but we are totally clueless, people have tried with the exact same mods and it works for them so I'm not sure. We will be rewriting our drop system soon however so that may fix it.

Yup. Got way more mods than that, including several of the aforementioned ones, and it's working fine for me.

Is the ki drain for SSJ supposed to increase the longer you have it on? because the way it is now the 30 ki/sec rate only applies for the first 9-10 seconds and then it starts dropping faster than even my charge can keep up with, even when I'm just standing still.

Is the ki drain for SSJ supposed to increase the longer you have it on? because the way it is now the 30 ki/sec rate only applies for the first 9-10 seconds and then it starts dropping faster than even my charge can keep up with, even when I'm just standing still.
Yes the longer your in a transformation the more ki it drains cause it would be a little bit to op if you could just charge and never run out of ki and it would be 100x faster to master the transformation
Edit: also the faster ki drain affects all of the transformations and not just super Saiyan 1

Is there a problem with the dragon balls?
Cause I'm trying to use them but it doesn't let me place them down to use them and when I put them in a chest another set spawns.
Right now I have 2 sets of them and another has just spawned.

Back
Top Bottom