tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

R.I.P Sweet America, well good thing im in Canada! Im having troubles with my computer currently, so release might be delayed again :(.

Turns out my poopy laptop can run tmodloader, so that means i can test whenever, so i just need to fix some recipes, and fix one of my ores and the mod should be ready!
[doublepost=1479240982,1479240946][/doublepost]
Turns out my poopy laptop can run tmodloader, so that means i can test whenever, so i just need to fix some recipes, and fix one of my ores and the mod should be ready!
Well ready as in beta release but whatever its going to be on mod browser.

Finally after almost 2 months of work, the mod is into early Beta! There will be bugs and glitches, also alot of stuff is placeholder currently.
At the time of this message it is not up on mod browser, but it will be soon.

I am still in need of more spriters and coders, join my discord if you want to help or just talk about things, also make sure to report any bugs or whatever here or in my discord, and yes i am aware of the Ki crystal ore having a purple outline around it, ill fix it soon.

We are getting more help, make sure to join discord if you want to help or anything else. Also 01001011 01100001 01101001 01101111 01101011 01100101 01101110 .

I like the idea of this mod but the visuals and damage of the spells and weapons are underwhelming. Specially the kame hame ha looks like a di c k. The beans are way too op. If you wanna keep them like that then you should make the potion sickness debuff last for like 5 minutes or something like that or make them extremely rare.

I like the idea of this mod but the visuals and damage of the spells and weapons are underwhelming. Specially the kame hame ha looks like a di c k. The beans are way too op. If you wanna keep them like that then you should make the potion sickness debuff last for like 5 minutes or something like that or make them extremely rare.
Like ive been saying, almost all the weapon and projectile sprites are placeholder currently. Also about the senzu's, later i will most likely move that up to a much higher boss.

keep them! it is realy creative an fits in the terraria type of sprites, but some things need re-sprites though

Back
Top Bottom