tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

I have 2 questions:

1. How do you activate "Ultra Instinct" and "???"
2. What is "???"

The answer to how I know about these forms, is that I use cheats from mods in the mod browser, for 1.3.5.3 tModLoader, but I DO NOT USE IT IN MULTIPLAYER.

I have 2 questions:

1. How do you activate "Ultra Instinct" and "???"
2. What is "???"

The answer to how I know about these forms, is that I use cheats from mods in the mod browser, for 1.3.5.3 tModLoader, but I DO NOT USE IT IN MULTIPLAYER.
Ultra instinct isn't added yet and ??? is the buff that indicates you have a trait, before actually showing what trait it is.

Ultra instinct isn't added yet and ??? is the buff that indicates you have a trait, before actually showing what trait it is.
Wait I thought that ??? indicates you have the legendary trait cause all the times I have the prodigy it never showed ??? But I don't know if it will show them if I have the legendary trait either so I'll create loads of characters untill I get the legendary trait and come back

Wait I thought that ??? indicates you have the legendary trait cause all the times I have the prodigy it never showed ??? But I don't know if it will show them if I have the legendary trait either so I'll create loads of characters untill I get the legendary trait and come back
Atm only legendary has the ??? buff for it, but in the next update there will be more traits that have it.

Super Saiyan 4 and more dragon balls like the black star. A suggestion for genetics could be Elite saiyan, low class saiyan, or hybrid saiyans.

Super Saiyan 4 and more dragon balls like the black star. A suggestion for genetics could be Elite saiyan, low class saiyan, or hybrid saiyans.
Yeah as Fire said above, super saiyan 4 is being added however we likely won't be adding any more dragon balls. More genetics are also coming in the next update.

I added a indicator for the next update alongside what's planned on the main page, most of it was already on the discord anyways. I'll also be updating the gifs on the main page soon.

@NuovaPrime - the 'Upload a File' feature isn't working for anyone right now. It's not just you.

You can either drag-and-drop or copy-paste the image from your computer to your post, or host the image externally (on imgur, for example) and insert the image as a URL.

nice...finally changed the home page
Yeah I always neglect to do it because I assume people just join the discord :D also, here's a spoiler from the discord.
unknown.png

a suggestion you could add the "super dragon balls" more powerful than the normal one
maybe they could be post golem
example with the "super dragon balls" you could like chose the genic trait

a suggestion you could add the "super dragon balls" more powerful than the normal one
maybe they could be post golem
example with the "super dragon balls" you could like chose the genic trait
We probably won't add any of the other dragon ball variations as they are kinda useless or impossible to implement, like the super dragon balls(which are planets).

Amazing mod. I have concerns about the Beams damage. I would say it has to be cut in a half. with the beam in Prehardmoede you can easily defeat skeletron or WOF within several seconds.The other thing is a minor dumping with bees. You can play out with hives to get all the materials extremely fast just by killing bees. Looking forward to get any response:) Amazing mod!

Back
Top Bottom